RC Truck GMC / Henschel 4 to, Scale 1:16

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
volvospeed
Recruit

RC Truck GMC / Henschel 4 to, Scale 1:16

Post by volvospeed »

I try to build an Truck, short after the second war time period. After the war was over the US Army don´t want to ship over the used military trucks back to the states. German Truckbuilder wasn´t allowed to build there trucks. But Trucks are needed to build up Germany again, so they take the old US trucks and rebuildt them.  They made different trucks out of them. Like 4x2, 4x4, 6x4.
The Types without hood became an new House easy buildt out of wood. Sorry, but i hope u understand what i try to tell.

The Modell

Basicly i was taken an Diecast Modell from Highway 61. I Just used the House, Rims and Tires The Frame i build out of Aluminiumprofile. The Axles are from german rc truck kit maker.

As engine i used an electrical engine with gearbox 11:1.

The frontpart i buildt by myself, also from flatbed up, than i buildt all details by myself too

This thing is wroking to, don´t now the name in english for this

best regards

Manuel

Partnership: www.rctankwarfare.com & www.rc-tankfire.de
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Re: RC Truck GMC / Henschel 4 to, Scale 1:16

Post by [ICE]monkey »

great work there, plus i like it as its different from the norm,[ when are you fitting the tracks]  ;D
all the best, ice
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Another nice build. Keep them coming, cheers, Luke.
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by BIGMIG »

Hello volvospeed,
      You do some great work,very skillfull.  ;D ;D  The very last picture came out great,but the others were only a part of a photo on my computer screen.I would like to see more pictures of your work.

BIGMIG  ;) ;)
Mad Fox
Corporal

Post by Mad Fox »

Thats a very nice truck m8, love the detail, would love to have something like that myself, I've been hoping that a manufacturer will bring out an Opel Blitz truck in 1/16 so I can convert it to R/C. Well done on an Excellent model  ;D  8)
1 H/L Tiger in lots of bits being sorted

"A Tiger gives you a VERY nice Edge"

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”