Moin from Uetze Germany

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Xantrix
Recruit

Re: Moin from Uetze Germany

Post by Xantrix »

The size of my files is too big.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Xantrix wrote:The size of my files is too big.
The site allows up to 352kb. (1920 X 1080 pixels max). If you don't know how to reduce the size, you can mail the pics to yourself (that usually shrinks them) where you can specify the file size: usually small, medium, large- and, you've got to be kidding!! :D Then upload them to here. On a Mac you can use the "preview' tool to alter sizes. Windows has a similar tool.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

Welcome
Regards,
Jaap :wave:
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Hello,
here is a Picture of Xantrix´s Büffel, find in the RCPanzer.de Forum:
Büffel.jpeg
Büffel.jpeg (57.17 KiB) Viewed 812 times
Xantrix
Recruit

Post by Xantrix »

Yes, that’s my Büffel. Thank you very much.
Xantrix
Recruit

Post by Xantrix »

Both of my vehicles.
Attachments
989167CD-DAF0-4219-82BF-AACCE97C5DA9.jpeg
45829CEE-9482-4DEC-A642-5A145BB6E75B.jpeg
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Those are impressive! I know almost nothing about contemporary German AFVs, so I will be interested to learn from you. Given the help you received from Herr jhamm, I surmise that you have a club or just meet with others. Unfortunately, the others with AFVs nearby where I live all received theirs from me as gifts! The closest club is hundreds of KM away across the northern border of Wisconsin, and Canada doesn't need any more of us from the states moving in. ;)

P.S. Last weekend my sweetheart and I went to see the musical "Fiddler on the Roof." There was a line that amused me. The Russian (Ukranian?) Jews are forced out of their village. Some are going to emigrate to the US. A watchful mother reminds her youngest: "Behave yourselves! You're not in America yet!" :haha:
Xantrix
Recruit

Post by Xantrix »

At the moment I’m alone with my models at all. I do all with the help of the Internet and my modeler experience of over 30 years.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

A pair of fine looking, and unusual models, Frank :thumbup: That's 30 years well spent, I'd say. Model-making is a wonderful pastime.!. :wave:
By the way, one easy way to post Bilder here, is to use Imgur. It automatically re-sizes photos for you when you wish to post them here, and It's not hard to use. :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Xantrix
Recruit

Post by Xantrix »

These two models are only bought by me not build. The 30 years experience comes from other fields of modeling. These two models are my entry in tank modeling.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”