Cromwell MK IV- Highland Proving Ground trials

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Cromwell MK IV- Highland Proving Ground trials

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I thought I might as well post this video of a Cromwell/Centaur undergoing trials, as the weather here is too c**p to film my own outdoors, currently. :/
I did post this clip once before, but that was 5 years ago. :D 'but the past is a foreign country', as LP Hartley once wrote. :D
phpBB [video]
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Topper
Corporal

Post by Topper »

43rdRecceReg wrote:
Topper wrote:Good morning
I live beside a Loch too,Less then a 2 min walk across a field, if the cows let us,I got my powerboat level 2 a few months ago and yesterday was the 1st day of a 2 day course for my RYA Safety Boat Course level 3 , we were out on the water from 9am to 4,30pm in the rain, its a really hard course physically not for the guys in their 20s. Day 2 is next Saturday.
All the best
Frank
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

phpBB [video]

Finally got the barrel flashing. Yes, it could be brighter, but at least it works. The barrel also recoils, and did before I began filming- :/
but the gears are a sloppy fit, and there's slippage there.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Show Off”