tamiya kv2 wheel bearings

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
paulc
Private

tamiya kv2 wheel bearings

Post by paulc »

Can anybody help me , I am looking to get a set wheel bearings for the Tamiya KV2 before i start the build. I ordered a set off fleabay but they never arrived and cant suddenly seem to get hold of any, anyone know where in the UK I can get a set or what size I would need.
would prefer in the UK as postage killed it last time I ordered things from the US and Germany.
any help appreciated thanks
Tamiya tanks X2 Shermans, JS2, KV1,KV2, Pershing, x2 Tiger, King tiger, Panther, Jagdpanther, Panzer IV, Jagdpanzer.
Heng long Panzer III
Torro Sturmtiger
Tamiya / Torro Jagdtiger
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: tamiya kv2 wheel bearings

Post by Jofaur86 »

:| i dont know if can help? find this on the internet? see also in England, on the sites of specialized suppliers, by taking the dimensions of the existing rings, bronze. External diameter, internal, and thickness :thumbup:
see here on eBay, made in China ... but you have the dimensions and photo
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/392267138541?mk ... olid=10001
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: tamiya kv2 wheel bearings

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"fleabay" That's perfect! I wish I had thought of that one, Paul.

Return to “General Questions”