Ausarmourfest 27th-28th-29th Aug 2021.

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Re: Ausarmourfest 27th-28th-29th Aug 2021.

Post by Biasphere1 »

Ok cools . I've talked to the guy a couple of times , he bought Dave's Centurion(I think) or the other Centurion that was at Nanango and most of the tanks from the Mareeba Military Museum.
The museum is getting bigger all the time too he's really put in hasn't he..
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

And a restored Tiger coming along too....................Ive been to Portolo out of SanFransisco to the Littlefield Collection when it was there, and this one is as good as that by the looks.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Post by Biasphere1 »

The Tiger is a replica I think but not sure.
There's a Panther A model there too so if anyone wants some pictures of an Ausf A let me know or any other rig they're building or anything that's there actually..
I wonder if I take enough pictures of the M26 Pershing someone might make a 1/6 one.lol.
B_Man
Corporal

Post by B_Man »

The Tiger currently on display is a replica that was used in Fury but they are also rebuilding an original and post regular progress updates about it on their Facebook page. It's an awesome collection and I'm looking forward to checking it out one day if Scotty from Marketing and his useless mates can sort out the COVID vaccination program. Whoever owns the place must have some serious cash.
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

Same here - maybe we'll have to make it a RCTW meet-up.
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Post by Biasphere1 »

Definitlely like to put faces to RC scale tanks lol.
I'll be there boys of that we can be sure.I had my 2nd Covid shot Tues afternoon and it floored me all wednesday and still not feeling quite right today.The first shot nothing, the 2nd smashed me.
It'd be great if you guys could make it.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Once again you are some lucky guys on the other side of the planet (from the lucky guys who are close to Bovington)! :haha: The Panther at this meet looks awesome! An amazing collection no doubt! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Post by Biasphere1 »

Well we've just been put in a snap COVID lockdown so let's see what happens now .The worst part of the COVID thing is getting mail from somewhere else , sometimes you get it sometimes you wait months and months.
Getting sick of this COVID thing.
Hopefully Ausarmoufest is a go.
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Post by Biasphere1 »

So the show is tomorrow my time as I live in the future, so does anyone want any specific tank pictures of parts of tank pictures.

Return to “Events / Days out”