1/16 WWII US 4x4 willys Jeep

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Ad Lav
Captain

Re: 1/16 WWII US 4x4 Jeep

Post by Ad Lav »

Lee, great work as usual.

The Jeep looks cracking!!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Exquisite work :clap: :clap: :clap:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Model Builder 4 wrote:I hope that I have done all your hard work some justice Will :D

Cheers,Lee.
Hell yeah, it looks fab, much better than i could have imagined. You have now raised the bar for our first prototype which is Catherine's, so hoping we can get it done to same standard.
Btw we need a full working video outside with sounds, if you can pull yourself to put it on dirty ground hahaha
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Thanks Adam and Herman :D I contemplated rc'ing the Danbury mint jeep a couple of years back but decided against it because of the lack of available parts to do so. Then thankfully Will came through and designed this great little model saving me many headaches :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Thank you very much Will :D Now onto your request!
Btw we need a full working video outside with sounds, if you can pull yourself to put it on dirty ground hahaha
A VIDEO OUTSIDE ? ARE YOU MAD :crazy: ? Would you settle for a quick run around on an unmopped wooden floor ;) :lolno: :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

The GMC 6x6 just knocks me out, Lee. I am grateful for your pointing it out. I went back to read the whole build thread as if kept becoming more and more complicated over a year's time. It's way beyond my skill level, even as my skills are ever-so-slowly improving. I do hope someone will (Willi? hello?) do a modification kit for the HengLong trucks to make a classic Red Ball Express US 6x6.

Thank you, too, for you help about Das Mikro. I am holding off on the spending for a bit. (How unusual for me. :O ), but someday, somewhere over the rainbow...
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Thank you very much Will :D Now on to your request!
A VIDEO OUTSIDE ? ARE YOU MAD :crazy: ? Would you settle for a quick run around on an unmopped wooden floor ;) :lolno: :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Ok an indoor run to start with hehe
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

:O :O Two big surprises, Lee!! You're like a modelling jack-in-a-box :D Just when things are looking a bit predictable, up you pop with these unexpected delights!. :clap:
And...at the risk of being repetitive, your backdrops continue to amaze :O . :clap:
Is your house entirely decorated with them? If not, why not!? :D :thumbup:

Edit: and I meant to applaud the fact that it's something of a team effort, with WCP and The 'Radio-active' Rad involved. :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

When we were training the cadre of Gurkhas at the Biratnaga Airfield in Nepal we would cross the Chinese funded East West highway and goodness knows where they found them but those were exactly the trucks used in the construction of that road,
fond memories, nice build :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I'm dead jealous Lee.
I hope mine turns out half as good as yours :clap: :clap:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Show Off”