Where O Where Is SOG...A.K.A. Mick?!?

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Where O Where Is SOG...A.K.A. Mick?!?

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

:{ Oh, that is naughty. :{ How embarrasskin!
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
midlife306 wrote:Or perhaps he’s peeping on his busty next door neighbour lol
Nah, she's more like the old South African Outspan advert ;)

Sorry Eric, I didn't mean to worry you.
I've actually been a tad busy, plus my new phone has been playing up, Google doesn't like it or the new Mobil network I'm with, and I still haven't sorted it yet.

So, what have I done this month, well, I helped my neighbour cut down a 15+ meter tall Leylandii tree, I've built some cupboards, I've done some plastering, I've hung a few doors, I've modified a few doors, I've repaired another neighbours car, I've done multiple dump (recycle centre) runs, I've been working on the garden, I've picked up doors for a neighbour from a trade only store. I have to keep my neighbours sweet as I have my RC contraband delivered to theirs lol, a few forum vendors can confirm this :D
Also I do most of the cooking.
I've done a few more things like painting etc. As for plumbing, I have a plumbing job in the pipeline. . . .

Turkeys are just for Christmas, they're not dogs ;)
And that's what I tend to get done in 1 day. Then spend the evening designing and making models and sometimes if I'm lucky a cuddle from Mrs Capri haha
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Mick!

You done been found! This previous sentence must be said with a good Missoura drawl. Wow, that is a lot of work! It makes me feel rather lazy and a bit ready for a nap! I like to take a little nap, so as not to be too tired to sleep! But I digress! I wasn't too worried. I figured that you were working, or perhaps you absconded with a blond, brunette, or redhead...perhaps all three?! :D

It does tend to get a little dull around here without you, but I knew this topic would stir up some banter! And I wasn't disappointed!

As was often said on one of my favorite TV shows: "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!" Red Green. :wave:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

"or perhaps you absconded with a blond, brunette, or redhead...perhaps all three?!"

Not any more, too old for all that now, got difficult remembering all their names :think: could make things rather awkward when you said the wrong one, but the adoption of dear, darling or my love was safer, especially with the wife ;) :D
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “General Discussion”