Hello from New England

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Hello from New England

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Mea culpa. Mea culpa. Mea dongivadamn maxima culpa. :O
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

jarndice wrote:Or perhaps Terrets ******* syndrome which considering the language emanating from my workshop would be even more apt :{ :lolno:
:shh: :shh: ..That would be 'Tourette's Syndrome', Shaun... :shh: :D I often wondered what would happen to someone with the Tourette's effing Tic on Jury service... :problem: :D

...and, of course, back to the Sherman!. Sorry about the derailment.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Hemifan,

Great to have you with us! As you can see, things do go slightly astray at times! It does tend for some very interesting reading and thought provoking musings! :haha: That is a nice Sherman you have there too! Enjoy!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

43rdRecceReg wrote:
jarndice wrote:Or perhaps Terrets ******* syndrome which considering the language emanating from my workshop would be even more apt :{ :lolno:
:shh: :shh: ..That would be 'Tourette's Syndrome', Shaun... :shh: :D I often wondered what would happen to someone with the Tourette's effing Tic on Jury service... :problem: :D

...and, of course, back to the Sherman!. Sorry about the derailment.
Once many years back I came into the company of a boy about 8 years old who was feffing and blinding like an infantryman,
I am an old soldier and it was too much even for me,
I asked him to use more temperate language and he in the innocence of youth asked Why ???
I felt genuinely sorry for that young man and not a little anger at his parents.
English is a very flexible language when compared to French/German/Russian and I enjoy playing with it so I was trying to merge Turret and Tourette to flatter your comment,
Patently obviously I failed :{ as you say Roy back to the Sherman.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

Welcome, nice Sherman
Regards,
Jaap :wave:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”