O Scale Toy Rail

This section is for all of you who would like to 'show and tell' about your Trains / Locomotives - whatever the scale or gauge!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: O Scale Toy Rail

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"Ed Gein or a Jeffery Dahmer" not to mention Joe McCarthy! In the last case, however, it was the bottle that helped put him over the edge. Here are two more GPRR photos just for fun and to keep this slightly on topic. :haha:

I created this train station scene based on a figure of a young lady' whose suitcase fell open with all her undies on display! Note the spiffy young man watching, about to come to the rescue.
Romance RCTW.jpg
And if that's too sappy for you, here's some guys working' up a sweat. I had to have some excuse for a lock-on sticking out into the highway alongside the track. This did the trick, and provided opportunity for a traffic jam, too. (...excuse for more 1/43 cars and trucks)
Infrastructure RCTW.jpg
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Herr Dr.,

Way too clever with the open suitcase! :clap:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

LOL, this is great :clap: :clap:
Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

The man on the floor with the ladder reminds me about a tv program we have in England, 24 Hours in A and E (Accident and Emergency). And very often they have an old man (not the same old man) who's fallen off a ladder, which seems to excite my family expecting me to end up on tv every time I use a ladder lol. My eldest daughter wasn't happy about me going up on her roof to repair it, because the program caused her to worry. I did try to explain that those on the tv aren't used to using ladders :/
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

SOG: You're back. There was much discussion of your very short absence; we missed you! A professor, I was not supposed to be familiar with ladders. Then, too, I was not supposed to have grease under my fingernails and dried paint on my hands come Monday mornings classes, too. Now retired, I prefer the grease, especially with age. I'll try to get some more photos in a few days, but writing and whatnot else has kept me busy.

Eric: What do you mean "Tundra"? Why yesterday (May 1) I took the snow blower off the tractor for the first time since November 2019. Then I had to clean the hydraulic fluid off the garage floor. More dirt under the fingernails. :haha:
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Holy Moly, cool!
Wowser, i love seeing others train layouts, that sounds like a mighty impressive layout!
Great fun
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Thank you for the kind words: remember the ground work is only painted sound board, so you will find far more impressive layouts in many, many places. Then, too, my backdrop is blue paint on concrete wall, sort of the "giant economy size." I am really just playin' around. But it is fun!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

And that is what it is all about!

Return to “Trains / Locomotives”