Sprockets and Idlers - swap Panzer IV for III

If you have something you would like to swap for something else, please post it here! (with full details!)
Forum rules
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules before creating a thread. The rules can be found here: viewforum.php?f=5078
SimonCornes
Lance Corporal

Sprockets and Idlers - swap Panzer IV for III

Post by SimonCornes »

That sounds cryptic but I have just acquired a Heng Long Panzer III with metal sprockets, idlers and tracks. Today I realised that the sprockets and idlers were for a Panzer IV !
From previous correspondence with the seller - who neglected to include a battery charger for the Li-Ion 7.4v battery - I am adamant that he won't accept that he advertised the tank incorrectly - its my fault, I should have realised that the sprockets and idlers were wrong, silly me - and he tells me that he's an honourable gentleman with hundreds of happy purchasers. (Do you detect a degree of venom?!!)

So, I have a set of Heng Long sprockets and idlers for a Panzer IV that I'd like to swap for a set of HL sprockets and idlers for a Panzer III. At least the tracks are the same so I'm okay there!

If you can help, please message me,
Thanks

Return to “Swaps”