Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by EAO »

Jimster wrote:I’ll put my coins on the crystal ball theory. There’s some strange mojo out in the Missouri Ozark Mountains.
Ha! :D :wave:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

What a relief! After all, each day I find these funny little screws about the house in the carpeting. :O I thought I lost the last one when you told me there was an Opel Blitz in those photos. 8O But there must be just enough left to keep my brain from falling out entirely. :D

The bridge is a masterpiece, too. It looks perfectly European to me, actually quite beautiful, except the Germans added sandbags to they could shoot at kayaks going down the river, right?
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Hello sirs

these lasts weeks at home i've been doing lots os mini-dios with the US figures, so we can put them quickly on the Panzodorm, and change location if needed

warning, lots of pics!

With so many figures, it was almost impossible not to break anything, so, how use several broken german and US guns? and then i resorted to this, i hope no one gets offended

The intention is to pay a small tribute to all those young people who, regardless of their uniform, lost their lives. Enemies in life by someone else decision, together once buried. The earth makes no distinctions or cares who they were before.

the big bos paying his respects

and now 20 more mini dios

and there are still more to do!

best regards and thanks for watching
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

I love the idea of "mini dioramas". It remind me tabletop war games like Bolt Action or Flames of War :)
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Kaczor wrote:I love the idea of "mini dioramas". It remind me tabletop war games like Bolt Action or Flames of War :)
yep, that's is the idea, all figures and positions must be quick to place, only that our tabletop is some 600 sq meters and at ground level :haha:

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Jussek,

Fabulous work (and lots, and lots of time) as always! Love all of it! :thumbup: :clap: The buried combatant's is also a nice touch. It reminds us all that not all of this was fun and games! :(

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

EAO wrote:Jussek,

Fabulous work (and lots, and lots of time) as always! Love all of it! :thumbup: :clap: The buried combatant's is also a nice touch. It reminds us all that not all of this was fun and games! :(

Cheers,
Eric.
thanks Eric! :thumbup:
Jussek

Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

What a fine idea to bury Germans side-by-side with Americans, creating a surprising little memorial. I was quickly reminded of my 1971 visit to the remains of the bridge at Remagen, long, long before it was built as a peace memorial.
Edumardo
Private

Post by Edumardo »

Awesome and very quick to change! I see men 101th, 82th, Big Red One and 29th divisions 8)

Great job!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

A very apt & well executed subject Mr Jussek.
On the various travels(oh yeah-travel-remember that thing :/ ) we always made the same effort to visit grave sites of all combatants, regardless of nationality, in each area.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Battlefield Construction”