New guy from Alberta,Canada

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
gavlar0
Recruit

Re: New guy from Alberta,Canada

Post by gavlar0 »

Hey Tanker, you mentioned you mind smoother so this is probably not your cup of tea er whiskey but maybe you could explore it and see and if you don't like it then ship it to the UK, I will happily drink it for you.

https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/c ... ld-whisky/

Not sure what your budget is but this is a well balanced 18 yr old, which although peaty, it's well refined and leaves a lovely smokey sweetness on the palate.

Big shout out to masterofmalt.com they have a wonderful collection of all types.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you: do ye even so to them"
Tanker1
Recruit

Post by Tanker1 »

gavlar0 wrote:Hey Tanker, you mentioned you mind smoother so this is probably not your cup of tea er whiskey but maybe you could explore it and see and if you don't like it then ship it to the UK, I will happily drink it for you.

https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/c ... ld-whisky/

Not sure what your budget is but this is a well balanced 18 yr old, which although peaty, it's well refined and leaves a lovely smokey sweetness on the palate.

Big shout out to masterofmalt.com they have a wonderful collection of all types.

I'll see if I can find that one locally.
The way shipping is nowadays by the time the bottle gets to you it would be a 20 year old scotch. :haha:
gavlar0
Recruit

Post by gavlar0 »

yes it's a crazy old world... I forgot to mention it's pronounced "Cull Eela". Just in case you ask in person. I had many a confused store owner wondering what I was on about until I was corrected...

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you: do ye even so to them"
Rattlesnake road
Lance Corporal

Post by Rattlesnake road »

Tanker1 wrote:Still looking for Scotch recommendations guys. :D
You can also get some nice Irish ones....Not that I drink alcohol anymore, those days are gone.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Hello and welcome to the madness, enjoy
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?