Tankzone

Had a bad experience with a vendor? Let us know right here.
Forum rules
One topic per vendor, use the search facility to check if a thread already exists for a vendor.
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Tankzone

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

As for tankzone I have ordered thing from their eBay shop with no problems on the odd occasion but as the item was correct and not faulty there was no cause for communication. On their website how ever I email about some hvss suspension about 2 years ago. Still awaiting a reply
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

I cant get on their website keeps coming up with URL: Blacklist
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

I expect it’s shut down
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

john1970 wrote:I cant get on their website keeps coming up with URL: Blacklist
It works fine on my phone.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

I tried 3 different browsers but Avast keeps flagging site infected with URL: Blacklist

I've never had a problem with them before and they do sell some parts that other vendors don't.
Snowwolflair
Private

Post by Snowwolflair »

The site is classified as not secure, typical of small business sites, which puts the responsibility on you to run a suitable virus checker. Some anti-virus packages set to the highest setting wont open these sites (or 90% of the internet for that matter).

If you access by your phone you should be fine.
Armour1944
Recruit

Post by Armour1944 »

I have left numerous voicemails and sent many emails etc. to TANKZONE this year but had no reply at all
davejay
Recruit

Post by davejay »

Armour, go through his eBay contact 'wargamer144'. He is genuinely a nice guy and most definitely not a rip off merchant. I used to build model warships and had a issue with a chap that supplied what used to be Sirmar, this guy took it over from this previous owner...the old sirmar owner worked full time at casting fittings and hulls etc, the new owner took over the castings and moulds etc but it's a sideline to his regular employment which sees him out of the country, it's wasn't until I knew this that I realised he was genuine. It's the same with Kin at Tankzone, he's really busy doing other stuff as well as having issues with obtaining stock etc. Patience and trust are the keywords. I think we are getting to used to the world of Amazon and need to step back a bit and remember the days of a postal order and a self addressed envelope and a long wait (for those of us of a certain age that can remember those days!)
Tanks for the memory?
Armour1944
Recruit

Post by Armour1944 »

Im deterred from buying from him as he never replies to me
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

He always disappears for a time at this time of year because of Chinese New Year.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “Vendors Blacklist”