Covid SUCKS!

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Covid SUCKS!

Post by Kaczor »

Stay healthy everyone. My coworker died because of this s*it last week. In Poland situation is not so great because of incompetent government. I miss RC tank meetings...
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

I feel for you & everyone else who's been dealt that hand. One of my sons is an ICU nurse in JAX & has been on the front line since March. He was a Marine in Afghanistan & Iraq for 2 tours & has been through enough for more than one lifetime but dealing with this crap really sucks.

Hadn't had it myself but wish more of my fellow countrymen back in the States would take this more seriously. Here where I sit, people once again donned masks last week after we heard of 2 cases in Shanghai, a city of 24+ million. Lets hope 2021 will be a far better year for us all.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

jackalope wrote:Was diagnosed positive for Covid November 3rd. November 19th, still sick. Sorry I haven't been around much it's been a BAD year! One thing after another and now Covid.

jackalope,

Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well! Sorry, a Seinfeld reference there, just trying to lighten the mood. You are right, Covid sucks. This year has gone in dry, and we have all had to bite the pillow! When this crap first surfaced in the Spring, we were watching our company circling the drain. The only thing that put a smile on my face was my RC tank. Here's to hoping 2021 will be better.

Take care of yourself, Godspeed in recovery!

Regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm getting better slowly, having a weakened immune system is the problem. I got over the initial sickness in under 2 weeks and went back to work for a couple days but still didn't feel 100%. Took my temp and it was 100.7f (38.1c) which put me back out of work.... then came this damn coughing! My temp is running around 99f (37.5c) so that's getting better and the cough is slowly going away too. I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired! I came down with this back on October 29th for crap sake! Enough already!
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Wishing you a speedy recovery and all others out there suffering.

I think i has missed it, but we have been off a few times when told by kids school to isolate until knowing more as someone tested positive close by, but have escaped so far.
Yes all in all it has been a tough crap year, i can't wait to see the back of it and lets hope going into the New Year things improve
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

My take on this year. Here's looking towards a much better New Year!
WechatIMG56605.jpeg
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Xiaoshan_Sailor wrote:My take on this year. Here's looking towards a much better New Year!
WechatIMG56605.jpeg
hahahahah i love it, thats great :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

That pretty much sums up most folks sentiments I reckon !!!
Gold :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Xiaoshan_Sailor wrote:My take on this year. Here's looking towards a much better New Year!
WechatIMG56605.jpeg
Well, at least he doesn't appear to need Flomax :D An excellent comment on this lost year, Xiaoshan :clap:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Xiaoshan,

I feel better already! Thank you! :haha:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Off topic”