Jimster’s Tiger in a Scenic Video

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Jimster’s Tiger in a Scenic Video

Post by EAO »

Not sure if that Elmod is a version F, or not. Should be though as they have been out since 2017, I think? Also, updatable as always. I love the Bluetooth adapter. So nice to be able to change parameters while test driving it, much better than just having your tank up on a block with the tracks spinning. Upon looking closer at the picture it looks like a version E.

LordPanzer, I said the same thing about Jim and the water! With my luck, my Tiger would take a dive and never resurface! I agree that the Elmod board has a learning curve, actually anything with electronics or computers pretty much stumps me. The Elmod board is awesome if you want to have tons of realistic sounds and make your tank move as realistically as possible. Of course, if it wasn't for Rad and Jimster I would still be staring at it with a dull, glazed look in my eyes. Can't forget Thomas "The Man" at Elmod though either. He was great, responded very quickly even though he was technically on holiday, super support for a great item. It took me awhile to get it going, and to learn the ins and outs of the FrSky QX7S. I'd never go back to anything else now as both the board and radio have more capabilities than I'll ever know how to use. That being said; the more I learn about both, the more impressed I am and the more fun I have! I does take a bit though.

Regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Show Off”