Jimster’s Tiger in a Scenic Video

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Jimster’s Tiger in a Scenic Video

Post by Jimster »

I almost forgot, the one song I have on it, user sound #23, is Fantastic Voyage by Coolio 8) It’s a black gangsta rap that provides total inappropriateness but it makes me and my wife laugh while we tap our feet to the beat.
Can’t play it on our family friendly forum.
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

I thing anyone would laugh hearing that blasting out of a tiger, perhaps a little Rammstein on a Sherman would do it as well
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Soeren

Post by Soeren »

Your tank looks and runs fantastic. :thumbup:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Thanks, gang!
Here’s a bit of entertainment such as it is. Cleaned up version of course.
phpBB [video]
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Your own portable boom box Jimster :haha: :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Yes! In more ways than one (If you include the cannon boom).
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

What a hoot! I believe in the first video I heard this sequence in quick succession: 1) the barking dogs, 2) someone yelling in German (I cannot make out what), 3) one cannon shot (at the dog? :O ) then the church bell rings (hit by the round?). :clap: I think the background sounds actually fit quite well if we imagine the Tiger approaching a town.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Yes, thank you. I always use my imagination to the fullest when driving my Tiger about. Adds a bit of entertainment for me. I suppose fun is what it’s all about :clap:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Actually, in reference to past videos, the dog barks an alert and the loader sees some enemy troops and announces their presence. The commander orders which type of projectile to load and then gives the order to fire. The church bells are a randomly played sound but sometimes it just seems to blend in well.
Thanks for noticing! The sounds are as important to me as much as any other aspect of rc tanking.
EAO

Post by EAO »

Pretty ballsy! You're going to need a snorkel for "Miss Leningrad"! There's a feature someone should put on their early Tiger as they tried them on the first ones. Thomas never told me Elmod's were waterproof! Hmmm. Beautiful back drop, about as rocky as our cabin in NW Arkansas. Only we're high and dry up on the mountain top. Love how the muzzle has plenty of flash to be seen in the daylight. This is what we've been waiting for, a new video! My dog's really love the barking, they just know something's going on!

Exhibitedbrute, RAMMSTEIN!!!!! If not for Covid, we would be at Rammstein TONIGHT in Minneapolis, Minnesota!!!!! At least they rescheduled the tour for next year. We have to wait until September 3, 2021! At least it'll be a great way to celebrate my 54th Birthday on that very same day! FIRE! HUH, HUH FIRE, YEAH FIRE!!!! Sorry, I slipped back into my formative years with Beavis and Butthead!

With all seriousness, great video, can't get enough of that girl!

Cheers all around,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Show Off”