My Tiger Tank Project

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: My Tiger Tank Project

Post by HERMAN BIX »

That rotation is much more better'er!!

Ahh Colorado, I guess someone has to wear those red check flanno shirts eh ! might as well be Mr painless ;) :haha:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

HERMAN BIX wrote: Ahh Colorado, I guess someone has to wear those red check flanno shirts eh ! might as well be Mr painless ;) :haha:
I pictured Colorado natives with a vest and an impossible moustache.

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Different suburb ??
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good evening, Gentlemen,
While I keep my face clean shaven, I do wear my Stetson upon occasion still. Sorry, Herman. I think all the red flannel wearing guys are up in Canada. Around here, it is jeans and long sleeve shirts usually. Boots and gloves and long coats in the High Mountain Winters when the wind is ice and the snow is deep.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Glad of that mate, I’ve been to Canada eh ! Great bar chain called Twin Peaks :shifty:
Assumed that alpine warmth had a global look of flanno !
In NZ we had a product called Swandri
Get them in red or blue, short or long.
Known as Swannis
Wool( hmm woooool :shh: ) Lined with flanno

Fashion aside, I’ve flown over Co , and looked down at the vista with awe
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

While making that fun video of my Tiger going through the creek it slid down a slick rock face and crashed into another stone. Oops. Well, this morning I noticed my spare antenna tube was missing. Damn! I had scratch built it and mounted it slightly raised above the deck just like the prototype (thanks jarndice). However I reviewed the creek video and discovered the exact moment the tube was suddenly not showing in the video. My wife and I drove back to the spot and I walked over and found it there! Hooray! We can hardly believe it didn’t wash away. Good thing I was wearing my lucky shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Battle damage, eh Jim.

Don't you just love finding something that you lost! Rarely happens, but it's like all the planets aligned for just a second.

Nice shirt, you sure you're on your meds?

I'm just jealous,

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Post by ronnie42 »

Jimster You want a few resistors the wire legs are ideal for fixing small parts. Drill small hole in hull and fitting, glue a cut leg in . No more lost parts :D
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

We got some snow! My imagination takes me to the outskirts of Leningrad so I posed my Tiger (I call her “Ol’ Ugly” but Eric prefers Miss Leningrad) at the edge of our field. I particularly like the profile look of the German Shepherd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Photo number 2 is fantastic. Could be real.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “Heng Long Builds”