Heng Long M26 WW2 Tracks

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Hogeli Bogeli
Recruit

Heng Long M26 WW2 Tracks

Post by Hogeli Bogeli »

Hello there!

So I've been working on a HL M26 for many years, I always seem to find some new detail I want to add to it..

I've been looking into getting the WW2 tracks for it, seeing as the tracks I have currently are the later version seen on M26s in Korea, and I have gone for a WW2 Pershing. However, I can't seem to find them anywhere. Tankzone.co.uk have them but it's for tamiya gearboxes.. does anybody know if they'll fit the Heng Long gearbox? (I've got the metal one).

I recall someone on the forum who used KV-1 tracks, as they resemble the WW2 tracks... but I have no idea if they'll fit the sprockets on the Pershing...

Thanks in advance!
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Heng Long M26 WW2 Tracks

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

You mean frank. I have one of the Pershing at home. I also have some spare kv track links in mato and HL so I will try them against the spare m26 sprocket I have and let you know which is best fit, but looking at the m26 in cologne the kv-1 track are very close in looks and would be cheapest option
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Ludwig von wigbearer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ludwig von wigbearer »

I think you need walker bulldog sprockets
Exhibitedbrute

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Hard to be certain but I just looked at franks and yeah. They are kv1 tracks on what look like bulldog sprockets
Hogeli Bogeli
Recruit

Post by Hogeli Bogeli »

Frank, another user on the forum I reckon? Could you send me a link to the pictures so I might see for myself? Thanks for your help fellas!
Exhibitedbrute

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

not sure how to do that but if you search frank or super pershing it will show up
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “General Questions”