Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Jussek »

hi guys

a few pics of the crane at the Panzodrom, in the same location where it will be installed once finished

you can't imagine the state of the Panzodrom, it's awful, it has disappeared under wild weeds, we will have a hard time trying so eradicate all this without touching our own sown and raised plants... :/ :wtf:

best regards!
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
PershingLover
Corporal

Post by PershingLover »

Maybe try some Vietnam era, get a friend with an RC airplane, fill it with Agent Orange.... Cancer might occur...

But really, the work and design of the crane is amazing!
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

PershingLover wrote:Maybe try some Vietnam era, get a friend with an RC airplane, fill it with Agent Orange.... Cancer might occur...
But really, the work and design of the crane is amazing!
well, there are a lot of species under the 'jungle' that we have planted there and have taken care of for years, in any way i will lose them without a fight! so no chemicals allowed, i'm afraid

i will pass your comments about the crane to the guy that is building it :thumbup: :thumbup: ;D

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
xhelfix
Lance Corporal

Post by xhelfix »

Hey Jussek,

the crane ist totaly gooood!
I love it...... :clap:
A realy nice and for playing to load and unload a smal ship ore whatever perfect :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Greetz, Andy
Franz Hack
Recruit

Post by Franz Hack »

Hi.

Whoah… it is amazing….

I would like to go there for see it in person… and also try my Tiger 1...

Thanks for show it
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

thanks guys!

os course, once it's finished, and we will be able to travel again, you lot will be wellcomed here!

best regards
Jussek

Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

heya chaps

My mate and I have been very busy these lasts weeks in the Panzodrom. While the 3 months of lock down we have been unable to go there to do maintenance work, and we have been very lucky with the rains, as they have been regular (it rained almost every 7 days) and this has saved the green cover. :thumbup:

Our last visit to work there was march 15th, the very same day the lockdown started here. :shifty:

in April the 21th, my friend was able to paid a quick visit, and took several pics, the Panzodrom had been swallowed by the wild weeds, even the roads were almost invisible. :crazy: 8O

so, until the may 21th we cannot return there to start to clean the Panzodrom, and this day the jungle was almost chest high (sorry, no pics)

we had to resort to heavy weapons, two professional brush cutters, and several hours later, the 95% of the cutting was done. We had to proceed with utmost carefulness, so no to chop our own plants! And they were invisible... so like demining with a bayonet... :wtf:

in the following pics you can see the results, but a lot of tearing was to follow with hands, because the weeds were in the middle of our plants and threes.

since this day in may, we are still grooming the whole area and incinerating the cut down straw... i cannot feel mine hands! :crazy:

best regards!
Jussek

Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

A mighty effort Jussek!

Did you consider keeping any of the weeds? Some of them did look like scale trees, but I guess not in the way you want the Panzedrom to be presented.
Marco Peter
Sergeant

Post by Marco Peter »

At least those are fertile grounds! :-)
1:16 was my scale. Until 'Konan' came into my life... an Armortek 1:6 Tiger 1!
... Now followed by a Panther G, 'Gunther'!

I'm a happy man. 8)
xhelfix
Lance Corporal

Post by xhelfix »

Hey Jussek,

we now that from Wächtersbach......when its growingtime.....we also have to cut and sort our every 2-3 weeks the complet tarrain.

Good work have you done!

And thanks for the pisc, Greetz, Andy

Return to “Battlefield Construction”