TANKERS

Do you know of any good tank related movies or simple decent war movies? Post them here for all of us to enjoy!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

TANKERS

Post by HERMAN BIX »

HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: TANKERS

Post by Estnische »

Thanks Mister Bixie!
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

A really nice film, very cool to see a KV1 in action on the big screen. Nice to find these hidden gems Mr. Bix

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Tanks alot.... :wave:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Happy to help a body through their day !!!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good evening,
I've seen and enjoyed this film. Just out of nowhere, cataclysmic fistfights over tractor driving fem fatales! Thank again, Herman, for reminding me of it. Need to go watch it again!
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I bought this from Amazon when it was called 'Invincible'. The movie's also known, confusingly, as: 'Tankers' / 'Invincible' / 'Nesokrushimyy'. When it suits the manufacturers, I've noticed, they give a DVD a new title and cover, in the hope, I'm sure... (call me cynical...well, I am :haha: !)...in the hope of getting punters to buy another copy of the film, in its new guise. I got caught with that once with a Finnish war film themed around 1944 battles in the Baltic states.
Anyway, this is highly watchable, especially if you're into propaganda hero and villain stereotypes. The tank actions are certainly worth goggling at. :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

Well perhaps its amusing.

But in the first five minutes, old mate stands on top of his tank making a lovely silhouette, and then leaves the lazy boys to their own devices in the bog, so both are isolated when they face the second German tank. I've never been in the services but...
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Wow KV's interior in this film is like TARDIS, they can almost run inside :haha:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Kaczor wrote:Wow KV's interior in this film is like TARDIS, they can almost run inside :haha:
No wonder there is loads of space in the models for batteries and speakers !!!
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Movies”