Haynes Manuals

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Haynes Manuals

Post by silversurfer1947 »

According to their Facebook page the Tank Museum has a selection of Haynes Tank manuals reduced to £4.99 - even cheaper than the Works.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Haynes Manuals

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Thanks Mr Surfer :thumbup:

And they have these :D

Sherman Tank Slippers– The Tank Museum
https://tankmuseumshop.org/products/she ... k-slippers

Oh, and here is their book selection.

Books– The Tank Museum
https://tankmuseumshop.org/collections/books-dvds
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

No sign of a Haynes Panzer 4,Vickers Comet or Conqueror.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
B_Man
Corporal

Post by B_Man »

The Tank Museum is doing some great things on their YouTube channel lately too.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning,
I was looking for the Pz IV manual in the Museum Bookstore last month but no dice. Instead, I ordered a new Tee and some chocolate for the Mate and myself. I've helped out as I can but being tossed away like garbage after 18 years of dedicated and hard work ( used the Pandemic as an excuse to downsize ) does not leave me in an upbeat mood. I should retire but I do not want to yet.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good morning,
I was looking for the Pz IV manual in the Museum Bookstore last month but no dice. Instead, I ordered a new Tee and some chocolate for the Mate and myself. I've helped out as I can but being tossed away like garbage after 18 years of dedicated and hard work ( used the Pandemic as an excuse to downsize ) does not leave me in an upbeat mood. I should retire but I do not want to yet.
regards,
Painless
I definitely missed something here, what's going on, Painless? The company you work for let you go?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
Apologies, Doc. I do a pretty good job of remaining unruffled by the Total S**t Storm that we have been living through the last few years and should have expected that my personal brand of - Luck would affect my work one day. Long Story Short so that we can get back to the OP's Thread: End of May, One days Notice after _18 years_ on the Account. I wish them well with their brand spanking new Indian Services Call Desk. The entire Tech Desk got the notice so not just me. Misery loves company, etc...etc... Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. ( + = Spouse is working and I have lots of Unemployment, -= I am 60 and not what most folk are looking for to gainfully employ these days )
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Hobby News”