My Challenger 2 journey so far

This board is for talk about tanks after WW2. The ups and downs. The ins and outs. All of it here.
Black Knight
Lance Corporal

Re: My Challenger 2 journey so far

Post by Black Knight »

Jimster wrote:How do you like the PDSGB unit? Was it difficult to connect to the mfu? I’m still waiting for mine for my Tiger 1.
The PDSGB is nice mate - super smooth and easy to drive. Hooked up dead easy to the TK60 - 2 pairs of motor wires is all :D

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk
Always on the search for Bootneck-proof kit
Black Knight
Lance Corporal

Post by Black Knight »

spongehoobtank82 wrote:Looking good dude Image glad to see it coming along :D
Cheers spongehoobtank82 :D Nowhere near the detail you achieve but I'll keep on dabbling and trying to get to your skill level.

spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

Black Knight wrote:
spongehoobtank82 wrote:Looking good dude Image glad to see it coming along :D
Cheers spongehoobtank82 :D Nowhere near the detail you achieve but I'll keep on dabbling and trying to get to your skill level.

Ha ha don't worry mate I think the same about all my stuff when I see some of the builds on here :haha: and it has taken me nearly 4 years to get this far with mine :crazy:
Anyway I think yours is more detailed than mine, yours is certainly alot neater on the inside than mine :haha:
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

Nice job I really like the camo combined mud details on wheels and lower hull ..... I think personally it's a real talent to create that realism..... Also wanted to add, you can't go wrong with the tk60 board and programming help from Stian, he has it down to a science. I have conversed regularly with him on my build.

Sent from my ONA19TB003 using Tapatalk

You can call me Will:
Black Knight
Lance Corporal

Post by Black Knight »

Shootermcgraw wrote:Nice job Image I really like the camo combined mud details on wheels and lower hull ..... I think personally it's a real talent to create that realism..... Also wanted to add, you can't go wrong with the tk60 board and programming help from Stian, he has it down to a science. I have conversed regularly with him on my build.

Cheers - glad you like her. Completely agree regarding Stian - he's a goldmine of information on the Clark boards and helpful beyond belief!

Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

Black Knight wrote:
Shootermcgraw wrote:Nice job Image I really like the camo combined mud details on wheels and lower hull ..... I think personally it's a real talent to create that realism..... Also wanted to add, you can't go wrong with the tk60 board and programming help from Stian, he has it down to a science. I have conversed regularly with him on my build.

Cheers - glad you like her. Completely agree regarding Stian - he's a goldmine of information on the Clark boards and helpful beyond belief!

You can call me Will:

Return to “Modern Tanks”