Evening all

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
ArmouredModels
Recruit

Re: Evening all

Post by ArmouredModels »

Thanks guys, thought it was time i actually got on here and actually saw alot of the builds. Also feedback on my kits would be greatly appreciated. Yes the challenger and tusk 2 kits are my handiwork. Regards to materials most are fdm printed using various plastics but now i am going more down the route of resin printing the finer details. Megatron for instance has a few resin printed parts. Glad your su kit arrived quickly Tankme and looking forward to seeing the finished model. I will hopefully be posting other bits i have done but never posted on the facebook page.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Welcome to the Forum James :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Not only do I not subscribe to "Facebook" but I am happily able to live a full life without a Mobile Phone much to the annoyance of the family.
I don't know whether you would be allowed to download pictures of your wares on this Forum but it would help those of us residing in the stone age to get a handle on whats available.
Enjoy this place,
I do sometimes but then I am one of the more tolerant members :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

I would agree the Zik-20 elevation/traverse unit on Facebook looks nice. I wouldn't mind if it was available for purchase since I have an SU-100 project that needs an elevation/traverse. :)
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
ArmouredModels
Recruit

Post by ArmouredModels »

tankme wrote:I would agree the Zik-20 elevation/traverse unit on Facebook looks nice. I wouldn't mind if it was available for purchase since I have an SU-100 project that needs an elevation/traverse. :)
A universal Traverse/recoil/elevation unit based off the zik mechanics is deffo on the cards.
ArmouredModels
Recruit

Post by ArmouredModels »

jarndice wrote:Welcome to the Forum James :thumbup: :wave: :clap:
Not only do I not subscribe to "Facebook" but I am happily able to live a full life without a Mobile Phone much to the annoyance of the family.
I don't know whether you would be allowed to download pictures of your wares on this Forum but it would help those of us residing in the stone age to get a handle on whats available.
Enjoy this place,
I do sometimes but then I am one of the more tolerant members :lolno:
Ive messaged the admin regarding vendor status. Sometimes i wish i didnt have a mobile phone myself (things would be so peaceful).
I shall hopefully upload some pictures of a few of my latest builds.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

jarndice wrote:I am one of the more tolerant members
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Do you do Mother In-Law jokes too :P
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Well you could of let the man live in bliss for a couple of days before he discovered i am the biggest pain in the Backside since Attila the Hun :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jarlath
Corporal

Post by Jarlath »

Welcome. I'm not familiar with the ZIK-20 trav/elev unit... Shed some light on it?
Black Knight
Lance Corporal

Post by Black Knight »

ArmouredModels wrote:Hey guys about time i joined this forum. I am James aka Armoured Models. Looking forwards to seeing some of you builds. Thanks guys. :D

About time you made an appearance :clap: :clap: :haha:
Always on the search for Bootneck-proof kit
ArmouredModels
Recruit

Post by ArmouredModels »

Jarlath wrote:Welcome. I'm not familiar with the ZIK-20 trav/elev unit... Shed some light on it?
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video. ... &width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Hopefully this will work as not figured out how to upload videos from my phone.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”