T-34 Steel handmade 1:16

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
spee34
Private

T-34 Steel handmade 1:16

Post by spee34 »

So, for sale is a T-34/76 ChTZ in 1:16 scale which was made of steel and cast metal.

The tank was built by me in an elaborate and laborious work as part of a "Tankograd project" which is not rationally justifiable also characteristic of this tank that he never really showed up alone, so please don't be surprised because there are so many, one is sold; of a crazy T-34 who wanted to know that he also had to build the body ect from steel and the tower from cast metal ...

The tank is for purists, collectors and connoisseurs !!! As I said, it comes from a small series with a serial number and there is also a photo shop in which the construction of the T-34 was documented. Very interesting with the steel construction!

The tank is equipped with chain tensioner and original Christie suspension, the coil springs are interchangeable. Gearbox is an in-house design.
All flaps are movable, all screws are real on the flaps and lids, etc. Driver's angle mirror made of real glass, all rollers with ball bearings, countershaft of the drive shaft screwed to the tub as with the original and double ball bearings. Tires turned from solid. Wall thickness of the tub 3mm in front, back and on the sides.
Tower slewing ring with C45 module 1 internal gear slewing ring.
Tower roof and cover are thinner. A special eye-catcher is the ventilation cover because it was made very complex and filigree.

The tank is new, I only did a few test drives.

Weight about 12 kg

Price : 1470 Euro

For any Questions pleas wirte me !

spee34
Private

Re: T-34 Steel handmade 1:16

Post by spee34 »

More Fotos from the Production you can find here : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28995

Best Regards
Dominik
Met5
Corporal

Post by Met5 »

Beautifully built.
Magnificent painting.
The cost is high but it is a magnificent tank.

The chain transmission is very beautiful.

Is there room for battery, control card, rotation unit & speaker?

Kind regards

Fabio
spee34
Private

Post by spee34 »

Hello Fabio.

I think it is posibele, if you make it claverly.

About Price, Price is for this one low! its a lott of work and custom made parts...
But many China Produkts destroyed the market for quality produkts. Its diverence between china Zink-carst tank or handmade steel Tank but ok maybe little haggele is posibel ;)

best regards

Dominik
spee34
Private

Post by spee34 »

Price : 1400 Euro.
spee34
Private

Post by spee34 »

Hello. I need Space ! New Price 1190 Euro. !!!!!!!!

pleas kontakt me. now it´s verry verry low price !

Return to “For Sale”