What to Upgrade for M26

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
PershingLover
Corporal

What to Upgrade for M26

Post by PershingLover »

Sitting in front of me is a freshly painted, but not weathered, Pershing. I made a cast texture on the turret, rusted the exhaust, basic HL stowage, chains and good old crazy Joe.

Since the Pershing is not represented here too well, I want to hear some opinions about what I should do.

Oh, and ideas for markings, too!
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: What to Upgrade for M26

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

PershingLover wrote:Sitting in front of me is a freshly painted, but not weathered, Pershing. I made a cast texture on the turret, rusted the exhaust, basic HL stowage, chains and good old crazy Joe.

Since the Pershing is not represented here too well, I want to hear some opinions about what I should do.

Oh, and ideas for markings, too!
I guess you can upgrade the electronics.

If you want any markings, we could design something for it. Info here: https://radindustries.wordpress.com/201 ... /stencils/

_
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
PershingLover
Corporal

Post by PershingLover »

Thats sounds interesting. I'll get back to you on those markings.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I'm not really sure what you should do with your Pershing, but I can tell you what I'm doing with mine. First, I gave it black steel ball-bearing gearboxes, then I ordered metal road wheels with rubber tires, metal idler Wheels, and metal suspension arms. The tank already came with metal tracks and sprockets. I also intend to repaint it, but I'm still not sure what markings I will use. I'd kind of like to duplicate the Pershing that was seen in the famous battle with the panther in Berlin. The Pershing hasn't been a very big seller in 1/16 RC, but I really like it. It's a very easy tank to drive and very forgiving.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “General Discussion”