Merry Christmas!

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Max-U52 »

Von Mooflesaaa wrote:Merry christmas guys. Santa brought me a taigen panzer iv metal. Just digging through it now. One thing I've noticed is its kit form. But no instructions. Fun times ahead.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
We'll get you some instructions for that, and I have both winter and summer versions if you need photos of anything. Might be a good idea to start a build thread, and maybe one where guys can show off Christmas gifts of the tracked variety? Santa was good to you. 8)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Should have mentioned, the pork belly and ribs were honey glazed :thumbup:
We will be having a cold meat meal tomorrow with pickles and salad, and I'll freeze the left over Turkey in gravy, in portions, for another time. I do that kind of thing with most roast joints, cook an oversized joint, and freeze what's left over mixed in the extra gravy in portion sizes in saved Chinese take away containers.

As for presents, I got a rather nice dremel drill stand and watch repairs vice from one daughter :D
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Post by 971wright »

Merry Christmas to all on the forum, hope you were all good boys and Santa left you some nice stuff.

regards pete
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Gday fellas, merry Xmas all round.
We had a seafood salad platter with massive prawns, bugs, crabs and a crayfish , followed by the usual roast meats and veggies.
No tank stuff but that’s a year round gift not a one day thing!!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

“bugs”!!?? 8O
rmichalbarna
Private

Post by rmichalbarna »

Friends also wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020! A lot of beautiful events where we meet. Michael

http://www.mujtank.tym.cz

Model:Tatra 141 +p32 1/16
T34/85 1/16
Tiger 1 1/16
BMW R 12 sidecar 1/16
Vanguard
Lance Corporal

Post by Vanguard »

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all got nice tank presents, I got a lower sherman chassis ready for the "firefly " upper kit I bought a little while ago :).
Attachments
FB_IMG_1576093039970.jpg
FB_IMG_1576093039970.jpg (19.91 KiB) Viewed 1710 times
"A sherman can give you a very nice ...edge"
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
Back at work today but the Day Itself was a feast of good things! I made my Meatloaf and there were mashed potatoes and buttered veggies and my egg salad with chocolate cake for dessert. Ate way to much as always. ;o) Santa Claws brought me a Tissot pocket watch to replace my elderly Swiss Army one. Some Papo dinosaur figures were added and for tank stuff, I received a very nice Guido Henn model idler brace for the IS-2.
moving along into the New Year!
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Merry Christmas everyone. My kids bought me a new tank kit to build so Ill create a new build thread to keep you in the picture. It's a fantastic example of a ...... No, don't want to spoil the surprise. You WILL be envious though! ;D :sick:
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

General Jumbo01 wrote:Merry Christmas everyone. My kids bought me a new tank kit to build so Ill create a new build thread to keep you in the picture. It's a fantastic example of a ...... No, don't want to spoil the surprise. You WILL be envious though! ;D :sick:
Don't keep us in suspenders, GJ :) Could it be one of these:
phpBB [video]
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “General Discussion”