Imex now carries trucks

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Tiger6
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Imex now carries trucks

Post by Tiger6 »

If you scout around Ebay, there are upgrades options available using 180, 260 or 380 motors available :thumbup:

I've just ordered a metal geared JJRC (i.e. with diff's) upgrade set from Amazon, hoping they will give us some serious grunt for an M19 project B|
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Now to find a driver. I've always thought there's something wrong with a vehicle going down the road with an empty front seat.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

So here's what the jeep tires look like on an M35.

phpBB [video]

Not perfect, but it's nice to be getting more options. I may use these tires on the tanker trailer that will be behind the tanker truck.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Roboticus_Prime
Corporal

Post by Roboticus_Prime »

Man, I need to get caught up on your YT. I've been wondering about those tires for a while now.
RP RC

Hey, I got an idea...

Tanks: HL M26 Pershing, HL M1A2 Abrams, Taigen M4 76, HL M45 Pershing, 1/18 PZ IV, VS Abrams, [coming soon]
toshik
Private

Post by toshik »

I tried to contact Erik for 2 weeks in a row via the site contact form - no response. I hope he's well and site is up and running.
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

Erik posted at RCU yesterday.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...

Return to “Recommended Vendors”