RCTank.de

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: RCTank.de

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Marco Peter wrote:Great use of admin-powers! 8)
Thank you :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Jimmer
Private

Post by Jimmer »

I placed an order with these on a Friday evening and it’s now Wednesday and it’s been delivered very good service all around big thanks with defo use again
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: rctank.de

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

scalawag wrote:Hi,

Just bought some parts from rctank.de.

Very quick delivery and excellent communication. I will definitely buy here again.

I have bought taigen t34 metal hulls from him in past.
Never had any issues

I tend to buy from forgebear now though because he attends the club I’m in sometimes so makes delivery very easy
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

A thoroughly dependable vendor, with an alluring online shop 'window'. :thumbup:
Considering when this thread began, it's now of some historical importance... just have a look at some of the long-forgotten screen names :) ;)
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Jimmer
Private

Post by Jimmer »

Just unboxed my new tank and found it damaged the canon was hanging off looks like something has snapped, will see what customers service is like now
Jimmer
Private

Post by Jimmer »

Rctank.de replied straightaway they have sent me a new tank out apologise for the problem I just got send broken one back when the new one turns up. Great service can’t complain.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Pure speculation here, but once that parcel left its control, anything could have happened to it beyond their control, yet they did not hesitate to replace.
Assuming the new one does not suffer the same fate, that is a monumental level of support.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jimmer
Private

Post by Jimmer »

Fingers crossed it will arrive safely
Jimmer
Private

Post by Jimmer »

Hi I’m glad to say the tank arrived today would like to say big thanks to rctank.de for sending the new one out so quickly.
Jimmer
Private

Post by Jimmer »

I jumped the gun, opened box to check over and the disappointment started top deck had big crack in it took top off to find 3 body post snapped off and just rolling about plus the smoke unit was shattered I give up then and put it back in box. Head ache .

Return to “Recommended Vendors”