Haya TK6.3

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Haya TK6.3

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I don't know what sort of licensing deal Andrew has with Heng Long, but- as been mentioned elsewhere, his haya TK6.3 MFU (the heart and nervous system of his Chieftain enterprise) is a version of HL's
TH6.1
A couple of months ago, Woz uploaded wiring pics for the TK 6.0 and it's TK6.1 variant here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27910&hilit=T72
A cursory look at the difference between the two controllers reveals that the 6.1 has a servo option for the elevation. This is not present on the 6.0 board. It may also be the case that it will be the 6.1 which allows the barrel smoking upgrade that was shown recently in a video. Thus, it seems V6.0 is already being supserseded. :eh: Where would the modern world be without the ubiquitous upgrade, eh?
Anyway, Andrew is now selling his 6.3 for £49 + on his site (roughly the same as HL's 6.0 package):
TL6.3 wiring diagram
TL6.3 wiring diagram
Haya TK 6.3 wiring diagram.jpg (93.57 KiB) Viewed 1256 times
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Haya TK6.3

Post by tankme »

I would go out on a limb and say that Haya OEMs it from the same place HL OEMs their stuff from. So Andrew would not need to have a deal with HL since HL probably doesn't make it in house. Makes me want to crack open my Haya controller and see whose name is on the boards.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

tankme wrote:I would go out on a limb and say that Haya OEMs it from the same place HL OEMs their stuff from. So Andrew would not need to have a deal with HL since HL probably doesn't make it in house. Makes me want to crack open my Haya controller and see whose name is on the boards.
I guess, you'd also have to crack open the HL one too (Carefully!), to compare chipsets.
If the manufacturer's name is in Chinese pictograms, you'll probably be none the wiser. :think:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Leopard2a5Build
Recruit

Post by Leopard2a5Build »

How do i install a gun stabilizer ? since its a 2 pin and not 3 pin
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Leopard2a5Build wrote:How do i install a gun stabilizer ? since its a 2 pin and not 3 pin
Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23936
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

jhamm wrote:
Leopard2a5Build wrote:How do i install a gun stabilizer ? since its a 2 pin and not 3 pin
Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23936
:haha:

Return to “General Discussion”