Heng Wrong- as she is spoke.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
RenoirLV
Corporal

Re: Heng Wrong- as she is spoke.

Post by RenoirLV »

A good one. Lol.
I wish they were as coherent though. These Chinese texts usually contain absolutely wrong grammatical relationships between phrases and words. Something a native speaker of English will find very hard to replicate.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Started as a tank man.
2x early Tiger 1's made from parts of HL, Taigen, Mato and whatever I saw suitable.
Ural 4320 (~1/12)
WPL B36 Ural
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

How much would it cost them to get one of their European distributors to proof read/author the instructions whilst still in draft? Probably no more than a polite 'please'!

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I have to say that most of the manuals I've received from HL go straight into...no, not the recycling bin...but an A4 storage box. However, with the recent improvements in the accessories package, and the pics showing where they're fitted, I've had recourse to open one now and then. That's when the eye falls, unerringly, on the linguistic howlers. Anyone needing a full chortle, in this sometimes depressing existence, should reach for the trust HL gobbledegook... :lolno:
One vaguely intelligible detail that I espied, in passing, was the one explaining why the airsoft unit will not fire a BB, on anything other than a level surface. Firing uphill, or with the tank listing to port or starboard,
will likely confound the gravity fed BB loading system. :) This might explain why some newbies end up consulting the Agony Uncles on RCTW, shortly after joining. :think: :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “General Discussion”