Hooben Porsche VK4501 Tiger (P).

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Hooben Porsche VK4501 Tiger (P).

Post by Max-U52 »

I just saw a heng long King Tiger with the 6.0 Electronics on eBay and it said that it comes with an fpv camera that works with your cell phone, cell phone not included.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

The V6 MFU has its own WiFi which transmits the HL optional FPV camera signal to your phone. You need a 5.8mhz system as the cheaper 2.4 systems are too slow to provide a picture you can use to drive or fly a vehicle, as l found the hard way!

The new V6 mfu is a little gem.
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

General Jumbo01 wrote:The V6 MFU has its own WiFi which transmits the HL optional FPV camera signal to your phone. You need a 5.8mhz system as the cheaper 2.4 systems are too slow to provide a picture you can use to drive or fly a vehicle, as l found the hard way!

The new V6 mfu is a little gem.
Yes, it looks very promising. I just bought the TX/MFU combo, but have yet to decide which of my projects it's likely to go in. It could be the StuG 111, or the TauchPanzer 111. :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

The manual needs a thorough read as it would be easy to assume you already know your way around the transmitter but, for the benefit of those who haven't, multiple combinations of button and stick positions provide many new functions. These include fine steering trimming, 4 levels of hull recoil (off, slight, med and the normal one we all hate), high or low speed travel (gives very smooth and precise driving control), separate front and rear light control, WiFi switch plus sounds selection, all the usual ones plus a few for optional parts like barrel recoil and future options.

I chose to buy mine as part of a UK free post 88 quid Tiger 1 deal - superb value. I wonder how compatible the v6 mfu is with v5.3 tanks?

Sorry, back to topic!

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Discussion”