Leopard 2A6 build series has begun!!

pitstain
Corporal

Re: Leopard 2A6 build series has begun!!

Post by pitstain »

Panel Liner and Chipping!

phpBB [video]

IMG_20191004_174702.jpg
pitstain
Corporal

Post by pitstain »

GRIME!

phpBB [video]

***edited with new video link, last one was broken***
pitstain
Corporal

Post by pitstain »

All DONE!

phpBB [video]
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Very entertaining.Your vids are an amusing alternative to the Nexflix, and Prime, box sets that down my fibre line from time to time. :D
I have the Tamiya 1/16 Jagdpanther- static version- lurking in the (crowded) 'to do' wings. It will need gearboxes, and maybe an IBU2, to get underway. :think:
Since you're about to head down Jadgpanther way, I'll be sure to follow with interest. :thumbup:
Last edited by 43rdRecceReg on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
pitstain
Corporal

Post by pitstain »

43rdRecceReg wrote:Very entertaining.Your vids are an amusing alternative to the Nexflix, and Prime, box sets that down my fibre line from time to time. :D
I have the Tamiya 1/16 Jagdpanther- static version- lurking in the (crowded) 'to do' wings. It will need gearboxes, and maybe an IBU2, to get underway. :think:
Since your about to head down Jadgpanther way, I'll be sure to follow with interest. :thumbup:
Thank you, I am glad you enjoy watching.

It may be a bit before I start on the Jagdpanther need to take a bit of a break from the constant builds over the last few months, but I'll be sure to post the build videos here.
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

Final results are excellent, I really like the overall weathering! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
pitstain
Corporal

Post by pitstain »

BarryC wrote:Final results are excellent, I really like the overall weathering! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Barry
Thanks Barry, and at the end when I said I need to take a break from building, well I just keep staring at the Jagdpanther box every time i walk in the garage.....LOL
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

43rdRecceReg wrote:I have the Tamiya 1/16 Jagdpanther- static version- lurking in the (crowded) 'to do' wings.
If those wings get any more crowded I'll have to see if I can't weasel my way into your will. Bwahahaha 8) :haha:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
pitstain
Corporal

Post by pitstain »

Max-U52 wrote:
43rdRecceReg wrote:I have the Tamiya 1/16 Jagdpanther- static version- lurking in the (crowded) 'to do' wings.
If those wings get any more crowded I'll have to see if I can't weasel my way into your will. Bwahahaha 8) :haha:
Don't get my anxiety up, I just took in a new foster dog and have two more full option tanks waiting for me to finish the Jagdpanther....

Return to “Modern Builds”