A question on Barrel recoil equipped tanks

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: A question on Barrel recoil equipped tanks

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Ragnar wrote:K,anyone tell me how to delete a duplicate post! :wtf:
Ya can't, you're stuck with the embarrassment of impatient clicking on the submit button :P

Ya can't, you're stuck with the embarrassment of impatient clicking on the submit button :P

Or, you can cross my palm with silver. . . . .

What you need is. . . .
Attachments
WCIDZ5q.gif
WCIDZ5q.gif (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1579 times
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:

Or, you can cross my palm with silver. . . . .

What you need is. . . .
Might have a couple of spare Mexican peso’s laying about! ; :haha:
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Taigen Tiger 1 Mid Metal edition
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

What made me laugh, after duplicate posting, you then proceeded to ask about its removal with a duplicate post :haha:

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

Yeh I’ve seemed to have had this problem with duplicate posts almost from the day I joined the forum lol
Problem seems to be the post icon on my iPad normally turns red when I touch it indicating a finger touch,sometimes it doesn’t and thinking it didn’t recognize my touch I’ll hit’er again.
Only to find the touch was excepted but the stupid button didn’t turn red :crazy:
Just wish there was a delete post button when editing.
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Only us mods get that magic button :D

But, you'll have to think of something else to write and edit the duplicate.

I have a similar thing happen with my phone, caught me out a couple of times when I first joined here. But I learnt to pause and just see what's happening first.

Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Well, Larry, if you get a better paint job than I did you should be OK. It is definitely an amazing little tank with lots of cool features, and since I have to paint it anyway I can surely make some improvements.

phpBB [video]

So should I repaint the trailer dunkelgelb or leave it wehrmacht gray?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

Thx for the new video gary,it was great ,per your recommendation I’m now giving the Tiger1 mid a really serious consideration , notice it seems to have a number of upgrades oppose to the P4......
Would really appreciate a more detailed assessment of your Tiger 1 with your pro’s and con’s.
And believe me it’s Really nice to not have to rummage through YouTube hoping for decent evaluations on these tanks. :clap:
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Where can I get a trailer like that?! Leave it gray.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I don't remember if I got that trailer from AsiaTam or RC tank.de, but I do remember that it cost me $75. @)

If you want to look into ordering one let me know and I'll go back to my records and see if I can find the info from when I purchased mine.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Ragnar wrote:Thx for the new video gary,it was great ,per your recommendation I’m now giving the Tiger1 mid a really serious consideration , notice it seems to have a number of upgrades oppose to the P4......
Would really appreciate a more detailed assessment of your Tiger 1 with your pro’s and con’s.
And believe me it’s Really nice to not have to rummage through YouTube hoping for decent evaluations on these tanks. :clap:
I made another video of the Tiger 1 mid, but I've been without power since Saturday and won't be able to download the video to my computer and upload it to YouTube until the power comes back on. The power company says they should have my power restored by 11:30 tonight. Let's hope they come in a little early.

Return to “General Discussion”