A question on Barrel recoil equipped tanks

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: A question on Barrel recoil equipped tanks

Post by Max-U52 »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:As Larry is an American, and I'm guessing the tank will probably be purchased from Imex, I went with what they do re the infrared system.
On their listings, they say. . . . (At the bottom)
That's a mistake that has already been corrected. All Imex metal edition IR tanks come with an apple, plastic edition tanks do not. However, if you're a member at RCU and need an apple Erik will give you one for free.

My P4 will be here Monday so I'll do a box opening video and you can see if it's what you want, Larry.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

I’ll be watching for it :clap:

Larry.
Attachments
54D547EE-688D-42D8-AD46-72875838C680.jpeg
54D547EE-688D-42D8-AD46-72875838C680.jpeg (45.24 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Taigen Tiger 1 Mid Metal edition
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Well, I took that screenshot yesterday off the Imex site in the listing for the all bells and whistles metal P4.
Maybe someone should whisper in Erics shell like to update it.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Well, I took that screenshot yesterday off the Imex site in the listing for the all bells and whistles metal P4.
Maybe someone should whisper in Erics shell like to update it.
Check it now. As soon as I told Erik about it he corrected it.

I guess now he owes Mick one.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Woo, go you Gary. I'm guessing you mentioned it to him :thumbup:

On my phone I haven't got Imex saved as I don't need the US store. So I did a Google search. It REALLY annoys me that bloody nitrotech came up as the top search >:<

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

One question I have is that at this price point I’m suprised there doesn’t seem to be track tensioners on this new P4. Leastwise their not mentioned in the advertising.sure seems to have every other Bell and whistle.
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Ragnar wrote:One question I have is that at this price point I’m suprised there doesn’t seem to be track tensioners on this new P4. Leastwise their not mentioned in the advertising.sure seems to have every other Bell and whistle.
Oh dear. Yep, you're correct, the P4 is about the only tank that doesn't have them. I have the winter one, when I bought it, the vendor stated it had them, I was not happy when I realised it didn't have them. Especially as mine needed them. Now I run it with the tracks too tight as I had to remove a link.

Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I was going to make a video today on my new Panzer 4 but there's been a problem. I originally tried to order this about three months ago and at that time I was told that the only panzer four tanks they had in IR were done in Winter camo. I did not want winter camo so I waited for the summer camo tanks to be restocked. Last week I ordered a Panzer 4 in summer, and today I received a Panzer 4 in winter camo. I am obviously not pleased. I could have had this tank three months ago. Right this minute I'm waiting for imex to call me back to see what they want to do about this.
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

Bummer!
Me thinks they owe you the correct summer camouflage tank plus postage to send the incorrect tank back. Also the word’sexpedite expedite expedite seem to be in Order! Lol
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Well...you could still do a video - an unboxing video. Get a friend to do the camera work so you can reenact your horror and despair when you lift the tank out of the box and realise that after the overlong wait they still sent you a different model to the one you ordered.

Then publish it and let everyone know what they did. Maybe they will tighten their belt a bit and do better next time. No excuse for sloppy trading. :(

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Discussion”