Dasmikro (TBS Benedini clone)

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Dasmikro (TBS Benedini clone)

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

MISHA 55 wrote:??????? ??????? ?????. ???? ???????????? ??????-??????????? ????????? ?????? ? TBS Mini ? ????????. ? ????????? ??????? ??? ???? ??????? ????? ?????????????? Das Mikro. ?? ????? ???????? ?? ???????????. ? ??????????? ? ------0. ??, ????? ???????.TBS Mini ????? ? ???? ? ????? ?-44. ? ??????? ????? ?????? ??? ??????????????? ???????? ??????. ???????? ?????????. P.S. ????????? ???????? ????. 1.9 ??. ?????? ???? ??????? ?? ??????. ??? ?????
Well, if I understood you well, you have an original benedini mini cable.
I dont have it and I have not even seen one, but if I were you, I would get an usb FTDI some small pins (less than two euros free shipping in aliexpress or ebay) and follow the diagram posted at the beginning of the thread.

It will work, and you wont damage your original cable... It is very easy to make, you only have to follow the drawings, and put 3 wires on it.

Also no matter how you wire it, you cant damage your board or the adapter.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
MISHA 55
Recruit

Post by MISHA 55 »

??????? ??????? ?????. ??????? ?? ?????.???? ????????? ?? ?????? ????.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

MISHA 55 wrote:Good day. Thanks for the advice. I will follow your path.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
MISHA 55
Recruit

Post by MISHA 55 »

??????? ??????? ????? . ??? ???????????? ???? - ??????????? ?? Benedini. ??? ?????????? ?????? ? TBS Mini. ??? ??? ???????? ? Dasmikro. ??????? ?????? - ENG \ ??????????\ ??????? ?????- VCC \??????\ . ??? ?????????? ??? ?? ? RX . ?????? ? Dasmikro 3 ??????? ?? ??????. ????? ?????? ??????????? ? ???????
Attachments
P90412-203125.jpg
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

MISHA 55 wrote:Good day . Here is the original cord - programmer from Benedini. It was preobreten with TBS Mini. How to grow it with Dasmikro. Extreme right - ENG \ brown \ extreme left - VCC \ yellow \. How to determine where TX and RX. Why Dasmikro has 3 wires on a cord. What wire is missing and why?
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Hi Misha, I remit you for the third time to the diagram posted at the very beginning of the thread.
In case you did not understand it because like us, you are using google translate, I put the diagram here for you.
2,3.png
2,3.png (294.05 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
Again, for what it costs, (less than two euros free shipping) you should get a FTDI programmer from ebay /aliexpress / your favourite chinesse source, and wire it following the picture.

If for some reason you dont want to build your own programmer cable, you can still use the original benedini programmer. If you remove the heatshrink tube you will probarbly see were goes each wire. Im pretty sure the usb plug has the name of the connectors written. I guess the conection is exactly the same as the benedini mini.

Again if you take a look at the picture I uploaded you can see it has 4 wires. But only 3 are needed. The one you can discard is the VCC as long as you have the board connected to a battery. If you dont want to connect the dasmikro to a battery, you have to wire the VCC too.

Hope it helps.
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

I just use the three wires on the right hand side, no need for VCC. As long as the FDTI board is connected to the esc/rx via the Y lead and the power is on, the board is powered without a battery.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

wibblywobbly wrote:I just use the three wires on the right hand side, no need for VCC. As long as the FDTI board is connected to the esc/rx via the Y lead and the power is on, the board is powered without a battery.
Well, that is what I mean, if you dont use the VCC wire is because the Dasmikro is powered from somewhere, usually a BEC from an ESC, which are connected to a battery

The dasmikro should not be powered with more than 5 volts or it will be destroyed.

The FTDI usb does not need an extra power source, just the USB is enough.
MISHA 55
Recruit

Post by MISHA 55 »

??????? ??????? ?????. ??????????? ??? Dasmikro ?? ??? ???????? ????? 10$ 13$ 23$ ? ???????? 2$ . ?? ? ????? ???????? ???? ???? ?????????. ???? ???????????? ??? ??????
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

MISHA 55 wrote:??????? ??????? ?????. ??????????? ??? Dasmikro ?? ??? ???????? ????? 10$ 13$ 23$ ? ???????? 2$ . ?? ? ????? ???????? ???? ???? ?????????. ???? ???????????? ??? ??????
Hi. Do not buy the dasmikro programmer, because it does not work. It comes with fake chips that your computer will probably not recognice, and also comes bad wired.

The USB FTDI board I am telling you is less than 2 euros free shipping aliexpress.

The reason of spending 2 euros in that board instead of manipulating the benedini mini cable, is the risk of damaging it. If you damage the original cable and then you buy another one, it will be about 40 bucks when you add shipping.

If you damage the ftdi board (which is very unlikely to happen) it will be only two euros.

Return to “Other electronics”