Plymouth Group South Devon

jstevens
Private

Plymouth Group South Devon

Post by jstevens »

Even though not a fully established Armoured club yet we are now sharing a large indoor area with the local 1\14 scale truck club its a sports hall and the armoured vehicles have one half. There are now a lot of Armoured guys attending so if anyone is interested I am happy to post any details they require.

Cheers

John
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: Plymouth Group South Devon

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Too far for me but the best of luck. Please post some photos of the meets and make sure there are some tank transporters there too!

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Black Knight
Lance Corporal

Post by Black Knight »

jstevens wrote:Even though not a fully established Armoured club yet we are now sharing a large indoor area with the local 1\14 scale truck club its a sports hall and the armoured vehicles have one half. There are now a lot of Armoured guys attending so if anyone is interested I am happy to post any details they require.

Cheers

John
Oooh! Sounds like a good reason for a re-visit and run ashore in Guz - I haven't been down Union street or the Barbican in years :haha:
Always on the search for Bootneck-proof kit
Artyfist
Lance Corporal

Post by Artyfist »

Hi,
I live in Willand near Cullompton, can you let me have the postcode? I try to attend the Bristol armoured meetings but there a bit far away.
Torro Sherman
Torro King Tiger
jstevens
Private

Post by jstevens »

I will post the information tomorrow..
jstevens
Private

Post by jstevens »

Still waiting for the guy that runs the group to send me all the information it runs on the last Saturday night of the month. He is sending all the info but he's been a bit tied up he became a dad for the first time a few weeks ago.
Artyfist
Lance Corporal

Post by Artyfist »

Ok. No rush.
Congratulation to him and of course her.
Torro Sherman
Torro King Tiger
jstevens
Private

Post by jstevens »

Still waiting for the guy that runs the group to send me all the information it runs on the last Saturday night of the month. He is sending all the info but he's been a bit tied up he became a dad for the first time a few weeks ago.
Carrion
Recruit

Post by Carrion »

just wondering if this is going to be going post lockdown. im only up the road near teignmouth
If all else fails your just not using the right sized hammer.
Rattlesnake road
Lance Corporal

Post by Rattlesnake road »

The club is on covid19 closure, Jonathan who runs the truck club has moved shop to a bigger one and better laid out. He runs his shop Nimrif rc Plympton, a very helpful guy where rc stuff is concerned. While the indoor club is closed I tend to use the old airfield site at Yelverton to run my 3 tanks and generate interest. Normally weather permitting I am there on a Sunday until my batteries expire, I often let the children observing have a turn. I work 2 weekends on and one off.

Return to “Clubs around the world”