April TOTM chat thread.

Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: April TOTM chat thread.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Gary, thank you, this is what I needed, people to voice their opinions.
The rules were made up, argued over and agreed before I took over. I made the decision based on those rules.
I want to see this truck entered, but I decided when I took over that I would be as impartial as I possibly could be.

We could take up your suggestion, whereby it's up to my decision, I'm ok with that, but it could cause problems down the line. Also, I'll need more support for your idea from more members.

You will find the truck here.

Father's and little brother tanks - RC Tank Warfare
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=27119
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

And now to answer your question about why Mr Panzerjaeger66 is not allowed to enter this month.
It has always been the rule that the winner of the previous months TOTM is excluded from entering the following month, see rules lol.
Particularly rule seven.

TOTM rules of engagement. - RC Tank Warfare
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=26425

Although, looking back over the winners gallery, one can see there were a few rule infringements regarding this rule. Even though I appear to have allowed this to happen myself, this was in January after the Christmas special. I wasn't at the time considering the Christmas special to be a normal TOTM monthly competition.

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Panzerjaeger66
Corporal

Post by Panzerjaeger66 »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:And now to answer your question about why Mr Panzerjaeger66 is not allowed to enter this month.
It has always been the rule that the winner of the previous months TOTM is excluded from entering the following month, see rules lol.

TOTM rules of engagement. - RC Tank Warfare
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=26425

Although, looking back over the winners gallery, one can see there were a few rule infringements regarding this rule. Even though I appear to have allowed this to happen myself, this was in January after the Christmas special. I wasn't at the time considering the Christmas special to be a normal TOTM monthly competition.
No worries! I agree with that rule and on the other hand it gives me more time to finish models 8)

Cheers,
Freddy
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Hello Freddy, I know you are ok with it :thumbup:

Just explaining the rule to Gary :/

I think he may be thinking of entering soon ;)

Soeren
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Soeren »

Glad to see others to actually finish models to post here. We could also do a tpotm. Tank project of the month . :crazy:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Soeren wrote:Glad to see others to actually finish models to post here. We could also do a tpotm. Tank project of the month . :crazy:
I'm not sure what you mean :think:
All entries look finished.
If someone were to post an unfinished model, I'm sure the voting would go accordingly.

Soeren

Post by Soeren »

Sorry, must have missed the comment directed to me. The never ending projects. ;)
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Soeren wrote:Sorry, must have missed the comment directed to me. The never ending projects. ;)
Ah, the penny just dropped, you mean, people get to finish their projects to enter, so people like you and me need our own competition for incomplete work :haha:

Soeren

Post by Soeren »

Exactly ;D
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

I'll win that easily with just Sherman builds :haha: :haha:

Return to “Tank of the Month”