March TOTM winner is. . . .

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: March TOTM winner is. . . .

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

c.rainford73 wrote:Mick has really transformed this portion of the forum into such an exciting and fun competition. It has brought the best out of many of us and I'm so glad to have competed against such outstanding competition. :thumbup:
Well, Carl, we can drink to him as well :thumbup: :D Slainte! Cheers!
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: March TOTM winner is. . . .

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

c.rainford73 wrote:Mick has really transformed this portion of the forum into such an exciting and fun competition. It has brought the best out of many of us and I'm so glad to have competed against such outstanding competition. :thumbup:
Thank you Carl, but I don't see how I've made it any more "exciting" or more "fun" than when you were in control. The competition is what it is, people submit their wonderful workmanship, and other people vote, just how its always been. I just go on and on reminding folks about the TOTM.

Thanks Roy, forgive me if I don't join you with that drink, unless it's tea lol.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “General Discussion”