swap all my toys for 1/8 or 1/6 tank

If you have something you would like to swap for something else, please post it here! (with full details!)
Forum rules
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules before creating a thread. The rules can be found here: viewforum.php?f=5078
ruben2005
Sergeant

swap all my toys for 1/8 or 1/6 tank

Post by ruben2005 »

hi all , i have to swap 1 tamiya kt with eto gearbox metal tracks and tbu. 1 taigen late tiger1 with ibu2 board tpa upgrade tarr smoker and piranha battle unit. 1 henglong jagpanther metal tracks with recoil and mako board.1 tamiya panther metal tracks side armour and tbu. 1 tamiya leopard 2A6 metal tracks and plastic ones . 1 tamiya scania R620 with alloy wheels and mfc-03. 1 bruder extra long trailer for scania and tamiya light set. 1 tamiya tundra with alloy wheels. 1 hpi savage flux a beast of a truck with parts to turn into an xl truck and loads of spares. all come with rc gear and batteries except tundra. Plus loads and loads of parts and spares that i have collected over the years. 1 F15 eagle edf plane. i would like a mark 1 1/8 th or 1/6th tank and cash from me for the right tank and could you deliver as i dont drive anymore because of my spine please but will pay for that, there are some boxes for models loads of tank crew with boxes and just so many parts and spares many thanks darren. For more info pm me im looking for a german tank with full options please
Last edited by ruben2005 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
fetch me the kitty's lets go to war
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: swap all my toys for 1/8 or 1/6 tank

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

It may be safer for you not to display your email to the world.
You can always give it to interested parties after using the PM (Private Message) facility :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
ruben2005
Sergeant

Post by ruben2005 »

oops sorry edited post now
fetch me the kitty's lets go to war
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

ruben2005 wrote:oops sorry edited post now
I was only thinking of your security.

Good luck with your quest.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Swaps”