Dasmikro (TBS Benedini clone)

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Dasmikro (TBS Benedini clone)

Post by Will01Capri »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:Hi James,

Due to the boards are not only sounds but lights and smoke capable, I am using them everywhere, and I have infinite plans for them. Ringing the bell in a church, fireplace in a house, working machine guns here and there... Limit is your imagination... And the sound memory, of course, lol.

I have been using one in a Panzer III. It was more an experiment than other thing. It was a Heng Long Panzer III, with and old rx18 with chrystals, working with a RC5HL adaptor, and then this micro board. I had fun with it for a while. Unless using it with the open panzer board, I think there are better and easier alternatives out there, so for tanks I "discard" it. But for other gadjets is the hell of fun. Lifesaver in small toys like the truck. Im planning to use one in the SDKFZ 222 if it sees the light someday...

Regarding the tank sounds, thanks to a forum member here I got all the tank sounds from Benedini. If you want them, send me a PM and I will try to send you a .zip file with all of them.

And yes, is a standard FTDI programmer that you can buy for one euro free shipping straight from china. Just be sure to use 3.3v. It should work with 5v, but is better to prevent than to cure...
AWESOME 8)
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
jimbo_wa
Corporal

Post by jimbo_wa »

Thanks Rad - you've cornered the market on the amps, they've all sold out! :/

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-l ... e844301ac4
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Got them here.
DC 3V-5V 3.7V 8002 3W Mono Micro Audio Power Amplifier Board AB Sound Amp Module | eBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-3V-5V-3-7V- ... ition=1000

Sorry, never bought from this seller.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Lol, yep, It seems the Amps I got are gone, or at least more expensive now. I paid one euro for 4 of them.

But this should work too:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2PCS-2- ... d7dc52f-35

You are getting 5 of them for a pound. Not bad, isnt it?
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
jimbo_wa
Corporal

Post by jimbo_wa »

Cheers - found a two pack on Ailexpress as well!

30-60 days before they show up... :)
MISHA 55
Recruit

Post by MISHA 55 »

?????? ?????. ?????? ?? ????????. ????? ??? ????? ?????? Dasmikro ? ???? ? ??????? ?????? ??????????? ?? TBS Mini Benedini ?? 4 ???? . ??? ?? ????????? ??????? ?? ??????.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

MISHA 55 wrote:Good evening. Hi from Belarus. I bought a Dasmikro module for the tank and there is a cable programmer from TBS Mini Benedini for 4 pins. How to grow them? thanks for the help.

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

MISHA 55 wrote:?????? ?????. ?????? ?? ????????. ????? ??? ????? ?????? Dasmikro ? ???? ? ??????? ?????? ??????????? ?? TBS Mini Benedini ?? 4 ???? . ??? ?? ????????? ??????? ?? ??????.

Hi mate, it is complicated to help you if I dont know what cable are you using and from where you got it... Anyway, in the first pages of the tutorial there is a diagram that shows how to connect the wires. This should be pretty universal... But dont forget to install the drivers in the computer too!
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
MISHA 55
Recruit

Post by MISHA 55 »

??????? ??????? ?????. ???? ???????????? ??????-??????????? ????????? ?????? ? TBS Mini ? ????????. ? ????????? ??????? ??? ???? ??????? ????? ?????????????? Das Mikro. ?? ????? ???????? ?? ???????????. ? ??????????? ? ------0. ??, ????? ???????.TBS Mini ????? ? ???? ? ????? ?-44. ? ??????? ????? ?????? ??? ??????????????? ???????? ??????. ???????? ?????????. P.S. ????????? ???????? ????. 1.9 ??. ?????? ???? ??????? ?? ??????. ??? ?????
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

MISHA 55 wrote:Good day. I want to use the cable programmer purchased with TBS Mini from Benedini. On the Internet they say that this cable can be programmed Das Mikro. But no one advised. In electronics, I ------ 0. Yes, I forgot to say. TBS Mini is in my T-44 tank. The sound module was programmed using this cable. Works fine. P.S. Unable to insert a photo. 1.9 MB. Smaller file phone does not. how to be?

Return to “Other electronics”