New Torro Katalog + 2 new greate model

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
wibblywobbly
Major

Re: New Torro Katalog + 2 new greate model

Post by wibblywobbly »

Heck, that brochure must contain everything that has ever been made for 1/16 tanks, all in one place?? 8O
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Lert
Sergeant

Post by Lert »

jarndice wrote:Banggood are selling a 1/12 R/C Willy's Jeep right now.
That would be this one:

phpBB [video]

The mechanics / drive train seems to be the same as the 4x4 'military truck' that everyone on this forum seems to have 7 of by now.
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I only have 3 :D :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Lert
Sergeant

Post by Lert »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:I only have 3 :D :thumbup:
Sounds to me like you need to get with the times / program, then. :D
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Lert wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote:I only have 3 :D :thumbup:
Sounds to me like you need to get with the times / program, then. :D
Nah, I also have three half tracks, much better :D :thumbup:

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Over on RCU the guy from Imex said the elephant is indeed the hooben and the T-72 is Heng Long. He said the schwimmwagen is most likely Metal Origins, in which case Imex won't carry them. I hope the schwimmwagen is at least halfway decent, as that's one that's been on my want list right from the very start. Now for a meillerwagen convoy with actual launching V-2!! Bwahahahahaha!! @) @)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Gary it will be the same hooben tank but pre built ?....
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Lert
Sergeant

Post by Lert »

Max-U52 wrote:He said the schwimmwagen is most likely Metal Origins
What I hope is that it's half-way affordable. And by that I mean $100 or less. 'Metal Origins' doesn't sound very cheap ...
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Hold on, Heng Long T72 ???

Edit: look what I found in my searching.

Watch "Build and Drive the T-72 Russian Tank by De Agostini ModelSpace" on YouTube
phpBB [video]

Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Here's the thread from RCU, you don't have to be a member to read it, so now you can see what I saw. Erik's is the third post down. I said the same thing - A T72 from Heng Long?, but that's what Erik said.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tank ... 019-a.html

If the schwimmwagen is even halfway decent, and if it has servos for raising and lowering the prop and it really functions in water, I'm thinking somewhere in the $300 to $400 USD range. Hopefully I'm way off and it will be much less, but I won't be shocked if it goes as high as $500. Look at what they're getting for the Puma, even though it's a lot bigger.

And I've waited a long time for a schwimmwagen, so I already told Erik if Imex carries them I want at least two! @)

They do have a great selection of parts in that catalog, too, what they really need is a U.S. warehouse! I'm wondering what ordering from that catalog will be like, if the prices will be decent and the shipping timely.

The T72 will also be very interesting. I'm not a huge fan of Russian armor, but there are few that should be in any collection, so I will eventually get a JS-2 and a T-55. Taigen now has the JS-2, now all I need is a better T-55 than the Hooben kit.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “Hobby News”