New Sound Card Taigen V2/V3 MFU

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Ghosttjr
Recruit

New Sound Card Taigen V2/V3 MFU

Post by Ghosttjr »

HI, Has anyone got their hands on the new sound cards/soundboards/sound module for the new V2/V3 MFU's from Taigen?
I know there are two now available; the Leopard and the Panzer 3/4.
Any idea when they come? Tanks!
Deny
Recruit

Re: New Sound Card Taigen V2/V3 MFU

Post by Deny »

I have two sounds modules: js2 and t 3/4
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I have the Tiger 1 and have heard the PzIV.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I'm curious Herman. Does the tiger I sound different than the panzer III and IV taigen card? I assume it does. Would like to hear yours in action... :thumbup:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
dane61
Lance Corporal

Post by dane61 »

I have also been looking for Taigen soundcard for Tiger, but have been unable to find it. Need it for OP TCB.
taigen tiger1 late ir
HL sherman 105mm BB
HL Sherman M4A3E4ish.BB
HL JP recoil, traverse.
HL M26 ir
HL KV1 ir
WsnT34 ir
HL KV2ish
HL Tiger1 early
HL Panzer IV, ir
Smaily
Private

Post by Smaily »

...I have Taigen sound card for Pz. III/IV "in use" (well, still not finished rebuild of whole tank, so just tested how it will work) in my Pz. III exactly with OP TCB. I believe it works nice, sound quality is not excellent of course (I will try better than old stock HL speaker), but for cheap little tank project it is quite fine if You do not want to invest too much into electronics or sound card...
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Smaily wrote:...I have Taigen sound card for Pz. III/IV "in use" (well, still not finished rebuild of whole tank, so just tested how it will work) in my Pz. III exactly with OP TCB. I believe it works nice, sound quality is not excellent of course (I will try better than old stock HL speaker), but for cheap little tank project it is quite fine if You do not want to invest too much into electronics or sound card...
I think that any improvement over the 'one-sound- for- all' we used to be assailed with, is more than welcome. That sound was, in turn, almost drowned out by the unending chuff and clank of the HL/Taigen standard\smoke units. Overall, a bit of a letdown. :eh: Now there's the option to fit a quieter Tarr type smoker to the model, as well as a passable engine and gun effects module, it's less embarrassing demonstrating one's runners to bemused friends. It doesn't cost the Earth either. :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Smaily
Private

Post by Smaily »

I mean it is a huge improvement, that Taigen will provide different sounds for different tanks. As all older units were completely the same for each tank. So for sure it is very nice step. I am happy too for now with this sound module with OP TCB.
Dark46
Lance Corporal

Post by Dark46 »

Hoping the new IS-2 doesn't sound the same as the Panzer III and T34-85
1:16
HL King Tiger ET, Taig King Tiger PT, Tam King Tiger PT
HL Tiger 1 x2, Taig Panther G, Taig Panzer III
Taig JS-2, Taig T34-85, Mato M4A1BN, Mato M10, HL M4a3 105mm, Taig M4a3 76mm
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon,
Check out Tom Hugill's recent, short video of his IS-2 from Forgebear. Great stock sounds! viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26572
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Other electronics”