TOTM October competition

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: TOTM October competition

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Folks, if we dont get a volunteer for TOTM duties soon, the section will be dropped.
There are thousands of signed up members in here, with only a fraction posting, and even fewer willing to help look after the show.

Surely there is one person out there that is willing to step up & carry on the great work Mr Rainford has done.
Its your section to be operated & maintained your way-nothing is set in stone as long as the principle reason for it continues.

C'mon you jokers, be in :eh:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Folks, we have a willing :problem: :shifty: :think: volunteer !!!!

Mr Son Of a Gunner has chucked his hat in the ring & is enthusiastically taking on the TOTM admin role.
Well if hes not enthusiastic, he soon will be eh :haha:

Please give him some time to get things up to speed, hes new into the game & will need to find his way for a bit.

Once he is turned purple, he will be able to carry out the necessary support tasks, I'm sure he will chime in at some stage to give us direction on how things will proceed.

Thanks again to Mr Rainford for his last year, and to Mr Wolf & Mr Hugill before him to get this section established.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I must agree, Mick is a fantastic choice and I will do my part to contribute and help as I can. I know from month to month we have so many members, but sometimes, very limited entrants and 30-40 votes.

My goal was to always improve this number and make more members enter. I am very confident that Mick will make strides and continue to grow this area of the forum. We have so many talented members and brilliant builds, so let's all make an effort to contribute and encourage our friends to vote.

Remember after all it's simply for fun, and everyone is welcome :clap:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Congratulations Mick on your new position :clap: looking forward to you out laying your plans for your first term in office :D should be a fun ride :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:

Return to “General Discussion”