Question about Heng Long mini plugs

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Jay-Em
Corporal
Location: The Chilly and Flat part of the Netherlands' North.

Question about Heng Long mini plugs

Post by Jay-Em »

I have a hard time finding out what kind of micro plugs Heng Long ( and IBU, and Clark, and Elmod, for that matter) uses.

Are they mìcro JST, or mìni JST?

And any cheap adresses in the EU to buy them in bulk without wire? Aliexpress and banggood only seem to have them with wiring already attached. I prefer to use good high-flex silicone wire, not that brittle 5-strand stuff that usually comes with it.

Thanx.
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Question about Heng Long mini plugs

Post by RobW »

Jay-Em
Corporal
Location: The Chilly and Flat part of the Netherlands' North.

Post by Jay-Em »

Nope. They’re balancing plugs. Heng long uses 2 pin variants. But at least I now got a name for the things. “JST-XH “ that should get me some results. Thnx.
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

You're welcome.

I also get Lipo balance cables from Component Shop. He's very amenable to making up 2 pin cables with heavier wire too for the motors: saves trying to crimp & solder the plugs. I tend to remove the tank top on mine to change batteries and it saves unplugging everything.

Return to “General Questions”