torro-shop.de

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Lert
Sergeant

torro-shop.de

Post by Lert »

torro-shop.de has become one of my go-to webstores for anything HL, alongside rctank.de. I've ordered multiple tanks from them over the past few years, they always arrived promptly and without issues. I ordered my Sherman there last week Thursday, it arrived today from Germany to the Netherlands.
Last edited by Lert on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: torre-shop.de

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I have bought several items from them in the past, and the transactions went through smoothly. :thumbup:
Similarly, I can recommend (Licmas) https://heng-long-panzer.de/en/. Service has again been prompt, and fault-free.
It also goes without saying that Dominique at rctank.de is a trusted, and respected vendor.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Lert
Sergeant

Re: torro-shop.de

Post by Lert »

Ordered a King Tiger from Germany on tuesday, arrived Thursday morning in the NL. Top service.
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: torro-shop.de

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Lert wrote:Ordered a King Tiger from Germany on tuesday, arrived Thursday morning in the NL. Top service.
Well, at least this German armoured invasion was expected,..and welcomed :shh: :lolno: :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”