asiatam.de

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
xtradry
Recruit

asiatam.de

Post by xtradry »

not to forget! fair shop with enthusiastic owner, responsible for a lot of new product developments.
fast delivery, tested models, acceps paypal...
see his latest hits to come:

http://mmodell.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=1016

xtradry
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: asiatam.de

Post by tiger205 »

i got to agree with  xtradry , ive ordered quite abit of stuff from them, and you get good service

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
Steenv
Sergeant

Post by Steenv »

+++++ from me also. Have for a long time been a favorite dealer for my stuff

cheers
Steen
Best regards
Steen

www.panzerteam.dk
capt midnight
Corporal

Post by capt midnight »

I had to give these guys a pat on the back.

I've been building for a buddy that has the tank bug real bad, but doesn't know the first thing about building, modding, or painting. Late last year we placed an order from Asiatam. He picked up an all metal kubel, Opel Blitz, and Famo. I've been slowly but surely working on them and had the Opel painted and ready for the electronics. After some compatibility problems with the servo and radio, I had it ready to run.

At this point I found that the rear wheels were not driving, only the front. The problem was in the gear box, so I took it apart. A couple of gears were stripped. We had just placed another order a couple of days before, so I emailed and asked about replacement gears. Got a quick reply asking for pictures of the stripped gears, and I promptly sent them off. They said that they could put the replacement parts in the order that they were getting ready to ship.

When the parts arrived, they had sent a complete gearbox and motor assembly. I was really only expecting a couple of gears. Installed the gearbox and it runs like a champ.

Bill
"Yeah, but it's a dry heat!"
Private Hudson (Bill Paxton) ALIENS
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

Ordered some bits and pieces 9 days ago. I was a little concerned following some feedback here, but they were the only source I could find. It didn't help that there was no communication after they got my money, but everything turned up relatively fast in Australia and nicely packaged. And there was a bonus bag of accessory bits that will prove invaluable later on.

Highly recommend them on my experience.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Estnische wrote:Ordered some bits and pieces 9 days ago. I was a little concerned following some feedback here, but they were the only source I could find. It didn't help that there was no communication after they got my money, but everything turned up relatively fast in Australia and nicely packaged. And there was a bonus bag of accessory bits that will prove invaluable later on.

Highly recommend them on my experience.
I got my only Asiatam order after 9 months, a paypal complaint, and not a word..................I will never go back.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I am wary of "ASIATAM" Some of their products are quite good,
I have a preference for their Panzer 4 track tensioners over their competitors :thumbup: but I still have an expensive Panzer 4 Metal Hull that I quit working on months ago, :thumbdown:
As to their delivery times I am more inclined to blame the German Carriers than the dealer,
Almost everything I buy from Germany takes well over a week and far too often much longer.
Its less than 600 miles for goodness sake, The likes of Herman and Painless drive further than that each day for the newspapers :haha: :haha: For as long as there is no direct competitor for a particular "ASIATAM" product I shall continue using them but with Dealers like http://www.hagen-miniatures.de
rest assured it is Hagens that will get my business for small detail parts in the future,
My last delivery from "Hagen's" was ordered on the Thursday and arrived in a sealed plastic box on the following Monday.
For larger items there is Dom at
http://www.rctank.de
and of course Dave at
http://www.forgebeartanks.com
and finally as a source of CHEEP electrical and truck parts there is "Banggood"
http://www.banggood.com
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning,
I am solidly with Jarndice here. The mere mention of DHL gives me the gripes at times. I believe I told the Forum the story about the home made Christmas Cookies sent from friends in Germany and how the delivery showed up here partially eaten by someone at DHL.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

My DHL experience over all has been fantastic but my one and only Asiatam delivery went via the Colorado depot allegedly !!!!!!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Arnie_DK
Corporal

Post by Arnie_DK »

I used to like Asiatam a lot, but that is a couple years back, when their product quality was good (in my opinion)
Their customer service/response have always needed "improvements" but I really liked their product once.

But my last two recent orders just left me dumbfounded... Basicly. it was 50/50 working order. Meaning. 50% could be modified into working and 50% needed replacement.
On the top side though, they replaced the part that was non-function, with almost functioning parts ;)

Return to “Recommended Vendors”