Gun Jammed...

This section contains tips and tricks on building and running model vehicles. If you know any then post them here and if you need to find any, try your first search here.
Forum rules
This section is for posting helpful Tips and Tricks only. Questions need to be posted within general questions section viewforum.php?f=14
bill_reed
Recruit

Gun Jammed...

Post by bill_reed »

I have had a couple off bb stuck in my tiger 1 HL tank. what is the best way to clear them. I hear the spring load and it fires but no bb come out, have managed to clear it by pushing a long thin wire down the barrel and felt the bb slid back 1/4 of an inch and that seemed to clear It and it fires now, its the newer HL tiger 1.... but wondered if there was a better way.... thanks...
Last edited by bill_reed on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Gun Jammed...

Post by Jussek »

i'm afraid that you will have to take the turret a part to gain access to the airsoft mechanism and separate the barrel from the gears, watch out for the o ring / gasket there, it's very possible that it has moved...
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552

Return to “Tips and Tricks”