heng long truck

Here vendors can post for free any newly released items they have for sale.
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Re: heng long truck

Post by MichaelC »

Thanks Tom. The colour is different. The WPL comes in a grey and a yellow. Also the decal. Too bad about the "Military Truck". The WPL one you can almost leave on. This one you have to spray over for sure.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

That looks really good, Tom. Did you paint that, or did it come like that? It looks way better than those blue trucks I've seen. So far I've only gotten the Khaki truck and I'm still waiting for the green one.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

I've been lucky enough to get a couple of these Heng long trucks from Dave ( forgebear ) great service as usual, I've made a start on the conversion already, extended the rear chassis and added the extra axel, got it to run as a 6x6 as well, I've put an esc and mini servo in it and a sound modulation unit, ive also added a pic of the truck I'm aiming to get it looking like, :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee. ImageImage

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

That's awesome!! Do both the rear axles run? Do you have a picture?
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Thanks Tom, yes both the rear axels have drive, I'm at work at the mo but I'll put a couple of pics up later tonight :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Model Builder 4 wrote:I've been lucky enough to get a couple of these Heng long trucks from Dave ( forgebear ) great service as usual, I've made a start on the conversion already, extended the rear chassis and added the extra axel, got it to run as a 6x6 as well, I've put an esc and mini servo in it and a sound modulation unit, ive also added a pic of the truck I'm aiming to get it looking like, :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee. ImageImage

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Lee that's exactly what I wanted to do ! Did you kit bashed two together using the transfer cases ? All original parts right ? What is your plan for the cab ? I was thinking of cutting it where the wheel well ends and out two together so there is a large wheel well for the two sets of rear tires.

Great stuff.

MichaelC.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Hi Michael, yes I bought 2 trucks and used the 1 of them for the parts I need, I'm going to scratch build the whole rear cargo bed including the canvas, I used the transfer case, gear and shaft from the doner front axel and put it onto the centre rear axle transfer box to give drive to the rear most axel, I'm not sure about the cab yet, I'm pretty happy with the way that is :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Lovely thank you........ Now I just need to patiently wait for their arrival. I had two on order with Haya and as it turns out they are the last one to get them...... :-(
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

:thumbup: No worries Michael, I also have 2 on order with Andrew :D I'll put some pics up as I go along so hopefully you will have something to work with when your's arrives :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Hi Michael, yes I bought 2 trucks and used the 1 of them for the parts I need, I'm going to scratch build the whole rear cargo bed including the canvas, I used the transfer case, gear and shaft from the doner front axel and put it onto the centre rear axle transfer box to give drive to the rear most axel, I'm not sure about the cab yet, I'm pretty happy with the way that is :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Have you got any pictures? Might have to try this

Return to “Vendors NEW items”