Tamiya M1A2 Pre-order

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
HvyCgn9
Lance Corporal

Re: Tamiya M1A2 Pre-order

Post by HvyCgn9 »

I will be interested to see some good pics when someone gets one of these!! 8) 8)

I'd like one but I can't buy squat till a huge pile of bills gets paid off..... :-< :-<

Bruce
Jimmy Z
Recruit

Post by Jimmy Z »

So the $100 is just a deposit to secure the purchase. The site says that when they are in you will be sent a link to complete the order. Am i missing something? I don't see where the overall cost of the kit is listed.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Jimmy, We have a way of doing things on the Forum,
First you go to the "Introduce yourself" Page and tell us a bit about you, what country, what tanks (If Any), that kind of thing and then you are free to enter the fray,
But please first things first.,
First the Yorkshire pudding and Then the Ice cream :haha:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jimmy Z
Recruit

Post by Jimmy Z »

Will do. Please accept my apologies.
Spookworks
Recruit

Post by Spookworks »

Here´s a thought, the perfect tank recipe.
Tamiya´s quality and ingenuity.
Mato/ Taigen´s All metal concept.
Heng Long Low price settings.
Equals in my mind the perfect RC tank!

Here´s another thought, either way someone thinks about a certain tank manufactor concepts, there will be arguments about ability, agilty, quality and sustainbility in the customers view of point. So, in short terms, if You have tried it then speak Your mind. If not buy one and try.

I have bought, built and tried a couple of tanks in my days and so far is my conclusion: If You prefere a certain brand of tanks then stick to it and be happy with Your collection. Easy Peasy!

If You want to go the hybrid way (mix the brands) then You will probably see it as a more expensive way when You have fulfilled Your goals/visions/dreams when the project is finalised.

In conclusion; It all depence on what You want...

Return to “Hobby News”