Bristol Armoured Division. Sun 13th August. Tank Meet.

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
wibblywobbly
Major

Re: Bristol Armoured Division. Sun 13th August. Tank Meet.

Post by wibblywobbly »

Spartan tracks wrote:Health pending guys would I be able to come to your September meet,? It seems so long since I last came, and would be so nice to see everyone again.

Kind regards Andy
Really enjoyed the run outside, hopefully we can do that again if weather permits. Will post up a vid, but You Tube is taking ages to upload tonight for some odd reason. I think that was the first tank meet I have attended where nothing broke or fell off!!

@Andy. Anyone can attend, just turn up, the next meet is scheduled for 10 Sep, but keep checking back in case that changes. It depends on how many can attend so we move the date if need be.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Wooly
Private

Post by Wooly »

The 10th is looking like a no-go for me, but I can wait until October :haha:
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

A video of the meet, first time we have played outdoors, next time we will park the cars back up the driveway. Trying to control the Gorilla when I had forgotten to reverse the motor channels, and trying to hold the phone was never going to end well... :/

phpBB [video]
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Mendip Wursel
Lance Corporal

Post by Mendip Wursel »

Looks like a real fun meeting .... must try to get there for the Sept gathering ....
Kevin
1/16 Scale - Tiger (Tamiya), King Tiger (TK60 board), another Tiger (TK22 board), Panzer 3 (TK22 board), Pershing M26 (Tamiya), Sherman (Tamiya), M35 Truck with Tank Transporter Trailer

Return to “Events / Days out”